I'm gonna let it shine.
This Green Light of miiiiine
I'm gonna let it shiiiine.
This Green Light of mine
I'm gonna let it shine
Let it shine!
Let it shine!
Let it shiiiiiiine!

What's that green light across the pond over there...
/GreatGatsby

Also, it's Christmas Eve, what am I doing on GP32X :p

note to self...

...stop being so fucking obsessive and get on with you life...

...end of note.

Yep, don't expect to hear anything breaking until maybe mid next week. Judging from the evident pattern of released information coupled with the holidays, I'd say maybe something from Craig on Sunday at the earliest, maybe from Micheal on Tuesday; and ED in-between.

I think UPS deviates from there schedule a little bit so they won't be completely front-loaded come the mid week before New Year, and it's never full stop with them either.

Not sure if TX is relevant yet, but if so, allot of people are working today though not as many; they just won't be tomorrow (in most cases).

Glad the focus is on China, not sure about them, If it was in Japan it would've been a different story though.

Happy holidays, B)

so the whole Case "Tweak" was around one week.
If there is another Problem with the case, then we have another week untill we are again in this situation?
Sometimes I think it would be faster and Cheaper if MWeston simply makes a trip to China for a visit in this "professional" Factory, equipped with a nice Whip. :lol:

fusion_power said:
so the whole Case "Tweak" was around one week.
Two. We were told about the need to tweak on the 13th. So at minimum it's been 11 days (10 days for them to tweak and ship). If he receives it this Saturday (which is impossible) it would be two weeks from receipt to receipt. More likely it'll be Tuesday (Monday is a holiday in Canada) making it 16 days between the time they said they needed tweaks to actually receiving the updated cases.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I heard you people all like green light?
green_lantern.jpg

Hey Craig, any case updates? I would guess you have the tracking info! ;) It would be real nice if Pandy could pass CE testing and get the green light for mass production all in the same day.

Jumpman

jumpman said:
Hey Craig, any case updates? I would guess you have the tracking info! ;) It would be real nice if Pandy could pass CE testing and get the green light for mass production all in the same day.

Jumpman
i didnt realise it was a technically boxing day (bank holiday in lieu) today, and if its the same in the US as in the UK then i wouldnt expect much news today. maybe tomorrow though :)

(i have a PS2 in the delivery centre in gatwick waiting for a non holiday day to be sent to me and i thought it would be here today. humph)

In the US, regular postal deliveries resumed on saturday. All other delivery services will resume today!

Jumpman

jumpman said:
In the US, regular postal deliveries resumed on saturday. All other delivery services will resume today!
In Canada, no mail is delivered on boxing day. It may have been sorted on Saturday or today (normally the sorting does run on Saturday, but since it was a holiday I don't know whether they would take the Saturday off or work Saturday and have the regular in liu day today off), but it won't actually be delivered until tomorrow at the earliest. Even if it were sitting at his local post office today, there probably wouldn't be any way for him to pick it up.

Back