Second Review Case Will Be Shipped Dec 23Rd

In my opinion it's rather moot to discuss if the mould company messed something up, because nobody here has enough background knowledge to prove his/her point. Blind people are discussing colors here ;)

mali said:
In my opinion it's rather moot to discuss if the mould company messed something up, because nobody here has enough background knowledge to prove his/her point. Blind people are discussing colors here ;)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Injection_molding
we would need more information. There is a chart on that page and if we had the information we would then know how long it takes to make the parts.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is an unsolvable discrepancy between theory and practice ;)

Edit:
Nothing is everything.

mali said:
I found some information on here http://www.yldmold.com/faq.asp
They make molds for stuff not sure what but they list this in there FAQ
"Q: How long does it take to build an injection mold?
A: It varies a little depending on product size and complexity of its shape, but generally in case of Yilida, a middle size molds are built in 30 days lead time."

Paradox said:
i'm really hoping I get my pandora by febuary or it'll be a really disappointing new year :(
CONFIRMED: 2010 has been moved to February

jb0yx said:
Paradox said:
i'm really hoping I get my pandora by febuary or it'll be a really disappointing new year :(
CONFIRMED: 2010 has been moved to February

confirmed: "new year" can only be used when talking about a single point in time and not used to reference the general beginning of the year.

nice try troll. fail.

If units don't start shipping by the end of January, I plan on Canceling my preorder. I have faith, but only so much. I'll put the money towards TV out cables for my laptop, a new HD, more RAM, and do everything that I would want to with the Pandora.

I really want a Pandora, but I also need to be reasonable.

It's so close, and I dont mind because I think the team should celebrate xmas and new year.
Then 2010 will be a nice fresh start.

The amount of work that's going into perfecting everything is astounding. I daren't even touch mine when it arrives

Sugar_Kane said:
The amount of work that's going into perfecting everything is astounding. I daren't even touch mine when it arrives
Y'know, you're right. A screen protector isn't nearly enough - now I'm going to place it in a bulletproof glass display case and control evererything via the wireless LAN. No amount of protection is too slight in my quest to preserve the peerless beauty that is the Pandora. It will simply sit there, shimmering like some rare silicon jewel all day long. :lol:

But joking aside, I am similarly impressed by all the metaphorical lacquer going onto this device. It's looking very solid and useful, and I expect it to last me right up 'till the Pandora 2 comes together, if not a little longer. ;)

I am confused, what happened to 2009 being the year of the Pandora. It would not suprise me if case production does not start until February 2010.

Scott Rusoff said:
I am confused, what happened to 2009 being the year of the Pandora. It would not suprise me if case production does not start until February 2010.
2009 is the year of the Pandora for developers. 2010 is gonna be the year for users :)

Back