Ruck-man

b_o_b said:
Sorry to dig up an old post like this, but I was wondering if you already decided making a PC port.
Would be great :)
As sam said you can run it on PC but due to it being designed for gp2x the control layout isn't ideal and it would be in a small window. I will be doing a port specifically for PC in the near future which will change the controls, possibly add joystick support as well as keyboard control and add full screen modes and scaling options.

I'll post in the forum when I get it done.

Last edited by a moderator:
ruckage said:
b_o_b said:
Sorry to dig up an old post like this, but I was wondering if you already decided making a PC port.
Would be great :)
As sam said you can run it on PC but due to it being designed for gp2x the control layout isn't ideal and it would be in a small window. I will be doing a port specifically for PC in the near future which will change the controls, possibly add joystick support as well as keyboard control and add full screen modes and scaling options.

That would be brilliant as I love this game. It was the first thing that went on my new SD card yesterday.

ruckage said:
I will be doing a port specifically for PC in the near future which will change the controls, possibly add joystick support as well as keyboard control and add full screen modes and scaling options.

Great, thanks! I'll adopt a monkey when its done :)

Back