Rest Of Cases?

I think we have 2 bottlenecks for the later orders.

Not only the rest of the cases but also the rest of the boards.

I'm stoked that the first people will be getting their Pandora's and I'm looking forward to a lot of happy posts and things getting rolling. :) But the late orderers like me can have no good estimates of arrival until both remaining boards and the remaining cases are in England.

I'm getting my N900 either tomorrow or beginning of next week though so that will keep me happy for a bit! B)

x68000 said:
Nik1 said:
Hope MWeston likes them! Im going to Europe on vacation June 22nd hope it can arrive by then, but I highly doubt it :(
Where in the world is this country called Europe?

Europe as the continent as in where im going, which if you must know is Italy, Germany, Austria and Greece...

Last edited by a moderator:
I can understand why rest cases haven't been ordered and rest boards haven't been delivered.

Has OP finally given word to create the rest of the cases??
If this set are going ok, just give the word..

Seems the best step to me..

Nik1 said:
x68000 said:
Nik1 said:
Hope MWeston likes them! Im going to Europe on vacation June 22nd hope it can arrive by then, but I highly doubt it :(

Europe as the continent as in where im going, which if you must know is Italy, Germany, Austria and Greece...

Are you going to Italy,Germany,Austria and Greece or are you implying those 4 countries make up Europe?

Sander Hoksbergen said:
Nik1 said:
x68000 said:
Nik1 said:

Are you going to Italy,Germany,Austria and Greece or are you implying those 4 countries make up Europe?

I hope it's the latter, that would just be hilarious. ;P

-God Ginrai

Sander Hoksbergen said:
Nik1 said:
(proof read by Pleng)

Europe as in the continent. As for where im going, if you must know it's Italy, Germany, Austria and Greece...

I've edited the post in question to say what I *think* he meant. Give the guy some slack!

No offense intended, but lots of people on the other side of the Atlantic seem to think that 'Europe' is just one big country like the U.S.A and places such as Rome, London, Madrid, Paris etc are just cities within 'Europe' :unsure:

Yeah! Prague, Prague, It's place somewhere in Vienna, isn't it? ;-)
---
EDIT: x68000 - Can You bring some news from Craig's please? I mean, what about rest of cases, boards,... :)

x68000 said:
No offense intended, but lots of people on the other side of the Atlantic seem to think that 'Europe' is just one big country like the U.S.A and places such as Rome, London, Madrid, Paris etc are just cities within 'Europe' :unsure:
No point learning at this point. If we wait long enough we'll be right!

x68000 said:
A lot of people, sure, but a majority? Unless you think all countries on the other side of the Atlantic are all the same... which would be ironic because that would be thinking the same sort of thoughts as you are trying to say are wrong and backwards...

Hell, some people on the other side, think Canada or the US are homogeneous, no variations within... but that would be silly to think. Right? :)

BackAssward said:
x68000 said:
A lot of people, sure, but a majority? Unless you think all countries on the other side of the Atlantic are all the same... which would be ironic because that would be thinking the same sort of thoughts as you are trying to say are wrong and backwards...

Hell, some people on the other side, think Canada or the US are homogeneous, no variations within... but that would be silly to think. Right? :)

There are *Americans* who think Canada is a part of the USA. Stupidity is like a disease over there.

I'm from a small village called The Netherlands, We smoke pot, eat cheese, sniff tulips and wear clogs all day :lol: That was sarcasm by the way, although the Dutch do eat a lot more bread and cheese than most countries.

borgqueenx said:
i come from the netherlands, a beautiful town it is.
Netherlands is also known as Holland. But Holland is really only an area of the Netherlands. Weet je dat wel.

may88 said:
borgqueenx said:
i come from the netherlands, a beautiful town it is.
Netherlands is also known as Holland. But Holland is really only an area of the Netherlands. Weet je dat wel.

Holland is actually an accepted nickname for the entire Netherlands. The provinces North- and South-Holland are just coincidences. I think Napoleon came up with the nickname..The preferred name is The Netherlands though.

Prometheus said:
The current line of discussion calls for this, methinks. :p

To all people who think this is a real map (and I bet there are), this is how some Americans (for example) see the world :)

Sander Hoksbergen said:
To all people who think this is a real map (and I bet there are), this is how some Americans (for example) see the world :)

This is how most Americans (USA) see the world.

Back