The Chinese Schedule?

I dunno but everyone here should make exactly one thread asking about it, that way we'll be sure to find out :>

Exophase said:
I dunno but everyone here should make exactly one thread asking about it, that way we'll be sure to find out :>

Sorry I am truly ashamed for completely spoiling precious forum space.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Very good question IMHO :)

I have some others too:

-How is the assembly line preparation going ?
-How is the case mass production going ?
-Any news about the definitive warranty conditions ?

Bye, Magic Sam

Bosbeetle said:

I'm just poking fun, nothing very serious ;p

But, the real point I'd like to make is that the Pandora team will continue posting information when it has it/feels like it, and not because someone started a thread asking for it.

Exophase said:
Bosbeetle said:

I'm just poking fun
I'M NOT!!!! GTFO MY INTERNETS!!!!!
fuuuu.jpg

RAWWWWWRRRRR!!!!!!!

Attachments

• fuuuu.jpg
    fuuuu.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 116
Exophase said:
Bosbeetle said:

I'm just poking fun, nothing very serious ;p

But, the real point I'd like to make is that the Pandora team will continue posting information when it has it/feels like it, and not because someone started a thread asking for it.

I did not ask them to answer directly, I sort of opened this thread to point out this schedule date of the 18th. So when the team feels like reacting they have a thread for it. And I was just curious!

Alerino said:
something something something April's Fool's something else
shit!.... I know what's comming... think craig... think what's comming up.... just shit!... *avoids forum in the next week or so*

Well considering it is 1 am Saturday the 19th in china right now I think it is safe to say they missed their deadline. To be frank I am not very surprised. I doubt the OP team would delay holding off good new but I can hope.

Magic Sam said:
Hi,

I have some others too:

Bye, Magic Sam
More interesting question: why did the factory needed (around) 2 weeks to make only 1000 Cases???
so will they need 20 Weeks for 10.000 Cases? :huh:
It was sayedm that the machines can produce 500-1k per day. even with less, everything shouldn't take many weeks. So when did they REALLY start with the production? Did they interrupted the production fore more importent customers or is the Machine just so slow?

Bosbeetle said:
I did not ask them to answer directly, I sort of opened this thread to point out this schedule date of the 18th. So when the team feels like reacting they have a thread for it. And I was just curious!

At any rate it's good that you're this defensive about it.

fusion_power said:
Magic Sam said:
Hi,

I have some others too:

Bye, Magic Sam
More interesting question: why did the factory needed (around) 2 weeks to make only 1000 Cases???
so will they need 20 Weeks for 10.000 Cases? :huh:
It was sayedm that the machines can produce 500-1k per day. even with less, everything shouldn't take many weeks. So when did they REALLY start with the production? Did they interrupted the production fore more importent customers or is the Machine just so slow?

pata_men_working.jpg

Probably thats why ... :)

I think is better to wait till Monday and then draw any conclusions.

Hey Cragix If you don’t mind me asking what happed In Ed’s blog posted titled “Keep it going”. Marched 10 said
March 18th: Production of 1000 cases is finished and will be shipped to UK.
March 22nd: 1000 cases will arrive in UK and will be inspected. If all is well, the next 3000 will go into production.
Did the factory give you the run around again? When did they tell you this? I am just curious to know.

craigix said:
The courier isn't picking them up until the 23rd, but they say they will be ready and waiting.

So, instead of them arriving on the 22nd, they will be picked up on the 23rd. That would likely mean that they will get to England on the 25th or 26th (what with customs likely to be involved)

Is there any chance this type of information (along with what part have been shipped/received already) could show up in the status tab of the main pandora site?

Much as I enjoy reading through endless forum posts, it's sometimes nice to have this data in one place.

Dan.

aaronson911 said:
Hey Cragix If you don’t mind me asking what happed In Ed’s blog posted titled “Keep it going”. Marched 10 said
March 18th: Production of 1000 cases is finished and will be shipped to UK.
March 22nd: 1000 cases will arrive in UK and will be inspected. If all is well, the next 3000 will go into production.
Did the factory give you the run around again? When did they tell you this? I am just curious to know.
I would say based on Craigs info, and a little knowledge of large shippments, that the factory is ready, but the shipping company is not. I'm guessing there order is crated and on pallets, so UPS man, or postal currior will not be picking them up. For big shipments, you have to make an appointment, and they may have waited to long to make, or the currior is just busy and the 23rd is the first available day they could come by and pick it all up. I'm sure 500-1000 cases are heavy and take up a lot of room, so standard delivery could not be used. Standard situation really!

Chris

Alerino said:
well, so far so good... this thing is getting warmer and warmer... YEAH!
Indeed. Only a 5 day delay instead of a 2 week delay this time.

Actually a better question right now is, what about the Boards? How is that going? Have any shipped? Are more due within the next few weeks? Ect!

Chris

Back