Release REICAST - Dreamcast Emulator

Nice that my Tips helped.

I renembered how i got most power from Qemu in the Past.

When you run PNDs from Mini Menu run them often feelable bit faster ;)

Tried Powerstone, works pretty well at 1.2Ghz, started from Mini Menu. Slows down a little in combat, and the sound varies between choppy and distorted and intermittent perfection, but it's playable. Menus are, as far as I can tell, full-speed.

Yep. Will update Pandora build (but don't expect too much, since last Pandora release, mostly only the Android GUI as change).

Last edited by a moderator:
So I have built latest version in synch with r6 official release.

Only thing is I don't handle Microphone for now...

I have done very limited testing, but it seems to works fine...

build 08

-----------

• In synch with official r6 release
  • No microphone support for now
  • Remove "f" for frameskip as it was not efficient.
  • You still have "s", "n" and "c" with some OSD infos :)

I just updated this on my Galaxy S4 mini, and its definitely a bit faster and more compatabile. I'm looking forward to trying this on my Pandora later. Thanks as ever for your hard work! !

thx for updating the Pandora Version!

Power stone 2 sound was crystal clear and ran pretty fluid at 1100 MHz and std sysspeed at ghz pandora.

Unfortunately it crashes the pandora very fast.

Both crashes I had where in different situations and occured after roughly the same time after start up.

Did a quick test with Sonic Adventure. Hopefully I can verbalize what I found.

Positive: No longer dropping frames. Video is much smoother.

Negative: Dropping frames used to allow the game/sound to run at the correct speed with minimal stuttering. Now there is more stuttering sound present and the game speed is slower in general.

I will test more to confirm all this. What this may be good for is turning sound off for better performance. Before game speed was being limited by the sound. If you turned off sound, frames would continue to be dropped and so much so that the game speed would actually run too fast. I haven't yet decided if I like this build better or not. Perhaps some frame dropping could be re-integrated for a "best of both worlds" type build.

Back