Votes: 2 12.5%
  • QEmu

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • QEMU

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a personal point of view, QEmu is the most important peice of software on the pandora since PSXRearmed. I love it, and if I could only have one single thing from the rebirth competition it would be QEmu. However, as a fair and impartial judge I think I have to award first place to Slackware for the sheer amount of work put into it and for the fact it opens up new possibilities to Pandora owners - who doesn't love messing with an entire new OS (and in some cases an entire old one in 98 on Qemu!). I wish I had more time to test everything thoroughly. Everyone who entered the competition deserves a lot of praise and thanks for supporting this awesome device with their efforts, great and small alike.

@ Stephane Hockenhull:

Seriously, if I had to choose between your BBQ and Qemu you would get my vote. There's so much you can do with your game and I'm looking forward to see improvements and extentions.

Don't know who'll get my vote yet. Slackware is also one of my favourites and Hurrican, too. I also like the idea of a Pandora button menue.

Don't forget the others. The games are nice, too.

Qemu is nice but it's not the winner for me. I'm not that interested in playing old Windows games.

I was afraid to see this discussion happening before the end of votes...

That's all my first post in this thread is about.

hahahaha @votes

@Askarus some people had made comments when Qemu was announced as to Qemu being the winner and that everybody else might as well give up.

that sort-of-MEME was the idea for the joke.

the lack of news and people asking what's up with the compo gave a good opportunity for a little prank.

( and me being a bit bored, hoping to share a good laugh )

that's it :)

I was afraid to see this discussion happening before the end of votes...

That's all my first post in this thread is about.

I know, I expected it to happen to some degree ( this being the internets and all ;) )

joke actually went better than the worst case I feared.

quite a few people got a good laugh tho so I'm happy.

*troll face*

you really can't make a joke in a large enough group without someone taking it too seriously or thinking it made of malicious intent, its inevitable.

question is, do you want to laugh with others or fear reprisal :p

anyway, fun times, we could close it before the big fire start.
biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back