Pyra Marketing Slogan

Sisters with voices sing: Can we get kinky tonight. Which is a nicer way of saying that.

Or George Michael, with "I want your text".

https://www.youtube.com/embed/VxGjJDiK6Q0?feature=oembed

Back on topic:

paPYRA... it has been written. Be part of the legend.

Papyra's /pəˈprs/ is a thin paper-like material made from the pith of the papyrus plant, Cyperus papyrus,[1] a wetland sedge that was once abundant in the Kindle of Southern Sudan along with the Nile Delta of Egypt. Papyrus is first known to have been used on the lid of the Pyra (at least as far back as the Third Dynasty), but it was also used throughout the Pyra II region and in Kingdom of Kush. Ancient Pandorians used this technology as a reading material and for time, indicators, fps, state, battery status, and baskets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hullo, so, I decided to make an account, I had posted this in the Pyra news area when I asked a question about linux, and since I haven't actually seen this specific combo in the thread I thought I would just copy/paste it on over here. ^_^

Power(ing)

Your

Reality

Alternat(ive)ly, Actually, Amazingly, Alchemically, Atomically, Accordingly, Automatically, Anywhere, etc.

Nice slogan, but I wouldn't say the pyra is really about culture.

More about mobile computing...

Its about community, and as an extention thereof, the pyra, is culture. A slogan isnt a gimmick.

Pyra - handheld computar  " Cult of culture"

Once the pyra is a known entity you drop the handheld computer, or print a picture of it in a stylized form.

Dont think there is a way of saying handheld computer that has any schwung to it.

For the most part the (TV-shop) marketing that tries to do that is just that -marketing-, and not in a valuable sense in regard to (popular)-culture, which is to say its speculative, and leaves you with with an odd taste in the mouth, if not the desire to jump out of a window.

Play  Your  Retro-games... Anywhere!

Program  Your  Realizations... Anywhere!

Power  Your  Reality... Anywhere!

Pocket Your Replays... Anywhere!

Play Your Rhythms... Anywhere!

Prefer Your Relaxation... Anywhere!

Push Your Robustness... Anywhere!

Perfect. Yours. Reliable. Anywhere!

Polymath. Yours. Remarkable. Anywhere!

sudo Dragonbox Pyra
It would be nice to use this one:

substitute 'sandwitch' with 'handheld'

sandwich.png

I also liked this one:

"Pyra - unleash the dragon"

Hipster Evil Dragon: Yooooooooo, have you got an ultra portable handheld that can fit in your pocket, but has the capacity of a full on laptop?

Stupid apple shirt wearing generic white dude: errrrrrrrrrr

Hipster Evil Dragon: Are you waiting for Apple to make one?

Stupid looking Apple log shirt wearing generic white dude: Yeeeeeeeeeeeh (with a silly grin)

Hipster Evil Dragon:You have seen the gadget right? Wrong answer, show him!

Back