New pyra picture for main page

looks like we got a dark red pyra on the main site now.  very exciting!

pyrared.png

looks close to Fusion Power's dark red with black controls, though with a little less saturation maybe?

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose it matches the default theme of the site quite well...  I have to say that I find that colour kind of off-putting myself. 

Colour aside, may I recommend making the image smaller?   or perhaps adding some auto-resizing code?  As it stands the text is reduced to a column about an inch and a half wide on my screen,  which reduces readability, and the image itself overflows the right side of the screen.

-Neelix

Edit:  For the record my screen is 1024 pixels wide.

I think it is still a bit dark, I´d recommend to light up the keyboard area+controls as they are pretty much the highest important factor when one looks at the product in a general way.

edit: you may also want a bit of light on the right, so to show the pen and a bit of the shoulder buttons.

Well, apparently Levi didn't get the little meaning hiding behind WizardStan's emoticon.

My fault, I forgot that emoticons were case sensitive.

:p

edit: Or maybe they aren't?  Because that one appears as the correct icon in the editor but when I hit save it changes back to text.  It's entirely possible that the forum software is just garbage

edit edit: and now it is an icon again. Weird.

Back