How about some merchandise?

andyhamer

I don't know about others here, but i would love to see some t-shirts, mugs, badges and other pointless ephemera (i was a magpie in a former life) any chance of this happening Craig/Michael?

Perhaps the community could submit some designs for prospective t-shirts, hats etc.

EDIT:

How about some slogan suggestions, here's one to start -

DON'T SNUB THE NUBS!! (luckily i don't work in marketing) i'm sure there are far better proposals yet to come.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think some discreet t-shirts would be cool, so we can nod knowingly at each other when we pass in the street. I think someone suggested a "Two Months" t-shirt once :D

Yup ed craig make some t-shirts.they will sell im sure.Should be cheap to make i guess.They need to make back their losses somehow and we get pandy merchandise.WIN

I'd love some long-sleeved t-shirts with the Pandora logo (and whatever URL/slogan is deemed best to put with it). Wouldn't mind a hat, either. :p

Hahaha, I was thinking more along the lines of a baseball cap, but the thought of a Craig-style winter hat with the Pandora logo on it is pretty amusing.

Maybe the deluxe version could be made with some of craigs hair. It's not like I want to clone him or anything.

Anyways, I would buy a pandora shirt if it was clever enough.

nah, deluxe version comes with a bottle of russian standard :D

+1 for tshirts, and +50 for hats

I look like a knob in baseball caps, I'd be in for a shirt though, or maybe some tasteful brown and yellow y-fronts

I'm for all OPT would decide to produce ...but please make some stickers too if possible B)

I'd love a Pandora-badged portable computer that ran Linux and had good game controls.

Yup - that'd be nice.

please make some stickers too if possible B)

Ah, yes, stickers and t-shirt. I'd absolutely buy that while waiting for the real thing to come. However, I think they got enough on their hands before considering buying hundreds of t-shirts, a batch of stickers and what not, then to handle sales and ship them out. Nevermind how awesome it is, in the long run: Pandora Console > Pandora Merchandise. Possibly Pandora Console > *.

Buut... if they had time between waiting for the components.... =)

Maybe Pandora just needs a pin. Then you could use it for a tie tack, lapel pin, ushanka pin, etc. Flexibility ftw!

^ If you mean a proper enamel pin, I'd buy that in a heartbeat. It'd look awesome alongside my collection of classic video game-related pins.
grin.gif

Ah, yes, stickers and t-shirt. I'd absolutely buy that while waiting for the real thing to come. However, I think they got enough on their hands before considering buying hundreds of t-shirts, a batch of stickers and what not, then to handle sales and ship them out. Nevermind how awesome it is, in the long run: Pandora Console > Pandora Merchandise. Possibly Pandora Console > *.

Buut... if they had time between waiting for the components.... =)
Indeed they do have enough on their hands. Perhaps it would work to make a deal with someone (forum member? contest? :) ) who is interested in designing merchandise, so they can call their stuff "official pandora merchandise", with a link from the official page or something and a portion of the profits goes to openpandora?

I may not have a Pandora yet, but I do have a Pandora shirt :D

Pandoragoodthings.jpg

Edit: forgot to thank grummi for the font :)

Back