Pyra Marketing Slogan

Interesting. You restore my faith in the community if ED really chose the name "Pyra" and the moniker "DP" to go with it. I cannot accept the logo though - there's a huge discussion just going on round the corner from here and it involves people with no design experience creating logos that are either completely impractical or just shite.
That overused DP trick is shameful, but ED didn't chose it, he actually prefer #2, this time I hope he will just do what he want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pyra. Burns the competition

...but I like Lora's too, nothing silly and seems type of phrase you'd see on a slogan

I still think something simple is better.

Power

Your

Reality

Anywhere
That's awful.
I find myself in agreement with ZXDunny. The acronym thing was an interesting idea but I don't think any of the resulting phrases have come anywhere close to being a good slogan.

- Neelix
While I agree that acronyms may not be the best, there are many non acronym phrases that are just as awful, this thread hasn't really been taken seriously anyways. I might as well go through the thread replying to every post that isn't useful and telling them their idea is awful. But I wouldn't, because that's counterproductive. If there's no constructive criticism, why even post. Thank you for at least having a reason to dislike it :)

More off the top of my head ideas!

Pyra - THE POWER OF THE GOOOOODS!!!!! In a box :3

Pyra - It's like a laptop, for your cat.

Pyra - Create your own story.

Pyra - Wish granted.

Pyra - Voted #1 cat laptop of the millennia!

Pyra - It's a box, but better!

Pyra - Destroying relationships since (release date)

While I agree that acronyms may not be the best, there are many non acronym phrases that are just as awful, this thread hasn't really been taken seriously anyways. I might as well go through the thread replying to every post that isn't useful and telling them their idea is awful. But I wouldn't, because that's counterproductive. If there's no constructive criticism, why even post. Thank you for at least having a reason to dislike it :)
Ok. It's awful because it shows a spectacular lack of imagination and feels like the acronym has been forced (which indeed it has) to fit the initial letters. Not only that but it doesn't actually have any real meaning, least of all to do with what the Pyra can actually achieve - unless you really do think that it's going to have some sort of ability in the region of moulding reality.

tldr; That's awful.

D.

The fact that you don't realize that the ability to program a game, application, maintain contact with people, make phone calls, check news, and generally do almost anything you can do with a full blown computer

shows a spectacular lack of imagination
You may not be that type of person, but many people are so connected to technology that it can be considered their own little bubble of reality. And in that way, the Pyra could indeed power your little bubble of reality.

Who the hell thinks the Pyra could change space and time, that's preposterous. You're taking it way too literally..

Pyra - Think outside the box.

Back