Psx4gp2x Beta Testers Thread

AFAIK a lot of playstation games only run at 25/30 fps, so that'd be fullspeed.

Oh and great news on the development ZodTTD! :D Can't wait to get my grubby mits on this release. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
the list on the wiki, maybe it could be changed to include both this emulator and gp2psx ? cause i think it's a pretty good list, been adding a lot of info myself over the past months...

the list on the wiki, maybe it could be changed to include both this emulator and gp2psx ? cause i think it's a pretty good list, been adding a lot of info myself over the past months...

I'm not sure what you're saying. This emulator IS gp2psx, it's just been renamed. Plus what I mean is the framerate the games originally ran at on the Plastation itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
it depends on the size of the image you have ripped.
WRC is unpacked ca 180MB packed with pocked-ISO ca 100MB
a larger game needs the hole disc ( more than 600MB ). If the game include a lot of video and musik, you can get a packed file by pocked -ISO of ca 400MB

Yeah, it's really the FMV and the music that take up the most space. Without those most games only contain about 30-40MB of data once compressed. Obviously there are exceptions.

Smallest PSX rip record attempt: Ridge Racer, 1.93MB without music and vid. Found it (ahem :rolleyes: ), on a site.

okay smaller images are possible
but games like final fantasy makes without video no sense.
it depends on the game wich kind of compression is useful.
but a large sd-card is needed for most games!!
(ahem,wich site?? :D i can`t believe it)

Back