Pictures, Videos and thoughts of a Pyra dev-prototype

Akko

As I said a number of time, my board is from an old revision that was a little buggy. That's an hns' fix for this board. The fix is now part of the new board revision.
It's just cheaper (and faster) to fix old boards manually like this to send to devs (like me) than order a new batch of boards
Wouldn't be a proper prototype without at least one bodge wire XD

rygD

Nihilistic Mystic
@sebt3, I see a green glow. What's that? If it is what I think it is can we have a pic (and is it possible to easily change what it indicates, and colors used)?

TrashyMG

Sarcasm Dispenser
Staff member
@sebt3, I see a green glow. What's that? If it is what I think it is can we have a pic (and is it possible to easily change what it indicates, and colors used)?
Likely the back logo, as it has RGB LEDs...

sebt3

homebrew player (P. & C.)
Website
sebt3.openpandora.org
Indeed, that's the logo RGB led. I'm guessing the produced light will be dimmer on the final pyra as I dont have the actually logo part :p
I'vent played with the leds yet, so all I know is that Askarus is working on a script to managed the led, their color and brightness.

Askarus

Hardcore Member
Indeed, that's the logo RGB led. I'm guessing the produced light will be dimmer on the final pyra as I dont have the actually logo part :p
I'vent played with the leds yet, so all I know is that Askarus is working on a script to managed the led, their color and brightness.
LED Trigger: https://dev.pyra-handheld.com/Askarus/pyra-scripts-askarus/blob/master/pyra-led-trigger.sh
LED Brightness: https://dev.pyra-handheld.com/Askarus/pyra-scripts-askarus/blob/master/pyra-led-brightness.sh

It works but the red ones besides the Power button are hard coded and can't be turned off.
Also the Power button itself lights up red when a power source is connected and can't be controlled either.

Djoga'Ro

moonstruck
It works but the red ones besides the Power button are hard coded and can't be turned off.
Also the Power button itself lights up red when a power source is connected and can't be controlled either.
For that there are chisels.