PGS Windows 10 gaming handheld - GPD WIN competitor

It would be good if it was real. I don't know if I will
if this is not a Scam then.... Half Life 3 Confirmed!
Is it really THAT unlikely... Wow. As a comment in another forum says :
"I never knew I would want someting like this. Now I know it isn't real, and I want something like this."

Lets not get too carried away. This device with these specs is absolutely possible. This device at this price point is borderline possible, if this was coming from a company with an established manufacturing capability and supply chain, and they willing to cut a lot of corners on build quality. Somebody like Xiaomi or Huawei could pull this off, if they really wanted to and weren't bothered by barely breaking even on the deal.

But what makes it unbelievable is that a completely unheard-of "company" with no experience or connections is trying to put together a complicated and cutting-edge handheld device at an almost-undoable price.

Their blog has recently been updated. No new information, but at least there's something there now. The only potentially interesting bit is the date at the bottom of the post is next Monday. Either the post was made by a time traveler, or they're going to make some sort of announcement in a few days. Or maybe they're just so far out of touch that they honestly don't know what day it is.

Their blog has recently been updated. No new information, but at least there's something there now. The only potentially interesting bit is the date at the bottom of the post is next Monday. Either the post was made by a time traveler, or they're going to make some sort of announcement in a few days. Or maybe they're just so far out of touch that they honestly don't know what day it is.

Since there is so many typos etc on that page, my guess is that the date is a mistake

Or maybe they're just so far out of touch that they honestly don't know what day it is.
I had someone claim they overslept today because they thought it was Saturday.
[doublepost=1460727805,1460727491][/doublepost]
Since there is so many typos etc on that page, my guess is that the date is a mistake
It looks like a bad copy and paste job where the line breaks got lost.

I didn't see the date on it, so I will look again later with a proper computer or a different browser.

Screenshot for those who can't see it (or in case they fix it and make me look like a crazy person)

1Y51lnd.jpg

Ha Ha, love that spec.

Favourite bit has to be Theaccumulator, reminds me of the episode in Friends where Joey discovers the thesaurus on his computer.

Damn I don't remember Friends having such a loud audience/laugh track.

Back