Pcsx Rearmed R11

was trying out sheep dog n wolf loaded it up,it got to the accessing memory cards screen and didnt move from there,aaahhhhhhhhhh so close! any ideas guys

sayocsid said:
was trying out sheep dog n wolf loaded it up,it got to the accessing memory cards screen and didnt move from there,aaahhhhhhhhhh so close! any ideas guys

Try setting it from HLE to Bios all though make sure you have the scph1001.bin in the bios folder :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Right here is Dark Forces Running on r11 release

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7skzK40zNa4[/youtube]

You cant see in the video but there`s a border each side...shame that.

Too bad the music is a bit choppy. I need it to really get in that Star Wars mood :)

We're talking about Looney Tunes Sheep Raider, right?

Do you manage to create a save file? I'm able to get past the memory card screen (except it says it fails to create a save file), but when the game starts (the coyote and daffy standing in a tv studio) and actually becomes playable it pretty much grinds to a halt (crazy slow) even though it says it's 60 fps.

If you're having better results, can you post your settings?

By the way, I'm running an NTSC image with BIOS.

Thanks!

ruffnutts said:
sayocsid said:

Try setting it from HLE to Bios all though make sure you have the scph1001.bin in the bios folder :)

stpat said:
We're talking about Looney Tunes Sheep Raider, right?

Do you manage to create a save file? I'm able to get past the memory card screen (except it says it fails to create a save file), but when the game starts (the coyote and daffy standing in a tv studio) and actually becomes playable it pretty much grinds to a halt (crazy slow) even though it says it's 60 fps.

If you're having better results, can you post your settings?

By the way, I'm running an NTSC image with BIOS.

Thanks!

ruffnutts said:
sayocsid said:

Have you tried upping the CPU in the speed hack section?
(Maybe the PS1 needs more CPU? I don't know I'm a n00b at all this really.)

By the way, I don't know if you guys saw it or not, but someone in another thread proposed the idea of creating/maintaining a downloadable pack of game cfg files. Kind of like taking the compatibility list idea one step further.

What do you guys think? Not sure how we'd co-ordinate it exactly, but it would allow people to run games with their best settings while inheriting the tweaking work done by others.

Maybe a list would be simpler, not sure.

Yes, I tinkered with that a bit. I'm inclined to think it's more of a timing issue, since it says it's running at 60fps (I was also displaying cpu usage, and it wasn't maxed out.)

RetroVortex said:
Have you tried upping the CPU in the speed hack section?
(Maybe the PS1 needs more CPU? I don't know I'm a n00b at all this really.)

stpat said:
By the way, I don't know if you guys saw it or not, but someone in another thread proposed the idea of creating/maintaining a downloadable pack of game cfg files. Kind of like taking the compatibility list idea one step further.

What do you guys think? Not sure how we'd co-ordinate it exactly, but it would allow people to run games with their best settings while inheriting the tweaking work done by others.

Its a good idea - my only gripe is that the config`s that are made dont save as... say ridge racer revolution.cfg its more like example SCES-00243.cfg however pcsx4all gives the exact file name to match the iso/bin ect - So maybe this emulator could do the same with a bit of tweeking...

Yes, the cfg file names aren't very obvious, that's for sure...

ruffnutts said:
stpat said:

Its a good idea - my only gripe is that the config`s that are made dont save as... say ridge racer revolution.cfg its more like example SCES-00243.cfg however pcsx4all gives the exact file name to match the iso/bin ect - So maybe this emulator could do the same with a bit of tweeking...

Anyone tried star was episode 1 jedi power battles? also the phantom menace never work in the last version - who`s got these to hand to try out???

ruffnutts

EDIT: Star Wars PB works ok - hard to get good speed out of it though

Just downloading Star Wars Demolition looks like fun, and phontom menace B)

I havn't music in Sled Storm :(

I have tested on PCSX4ALL 2.2 ; PSX4ALL ; PSX remarmed 1.0 and 1.1, with bios (HLE, scph1001.bin, scph7501.bin, DCTH3001.bin).

KIRA_NIX said:
I havn't music in Sled Storm :(

I have tested on PCSX4ALL 2.2 ; PSX4ALL ; PSX remarmed 1.0 and 1.1, with bios (HLE, scph1001.bin, scph7501.bin, DCTH3001.bin).

Have you tried a different image maybe its a rip you have... just a thought

Look @ all these videos someones done :) r10 release though

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=CAANOO+LATINO+PSX+&aq=f

ruffnutts

Does Rayman 1 work for sb here ? I only get to the menu and when it says: press Start it gives me a black screen and a weird sound... but nothing happens. any ideas ?

Awesome!

ruffnutts said:
Look @ all these videos someones done :) r10 release though

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=CAANOO+LATINO+PSX+&aq=f

ruffnutts

managed to get sheep dog n wolf working running at 720mhz runs pretty well until i needed to view daffy with the R2 button,wwas there talk of an r2/l2 touch screen option? cheers for your help guys

sayocsid said:
managed to get sheep dog n wolf working running at 720mhz runs pretty well until i needed to view daffy with the R2 button,wwas there talk of an r2/l2 touch screen option? cheers for your help guys

Yeah, r11 lets you bind the four quadrants of the touchscreen as buttons.

spn-x said:
Does Rayman 1 work for sb here ? I only get to the menu and when it says: press Start it gives me a black screen and a weird sound... but nothing happens. any ideas ?

Whenever a game doesnt load, like hanging at intros or starting a new game, using bios instead of HLE often fix it

Back