PCB production continues (2011-01-04)

Wow, 350 ready to ship and another 400 boards on their way? I might get my Pandora within the month.

I think it would be better to switch to the company that will make the boards and assemble though, you guys must be worn ragged. It sounds like this Texas company does good work but in the long run it would probably be better to have a company assemble them.

GreatNews.jpg

Makes my happy to hear that Pandora is finally in the home stretch of mass production. B)

I think it would be better to switch to the company that will make the boards and assemble though, you guys must be worn ragged. It sounds like this Texas company does good work but in the long run it would probably be better to have a company assemble them.
I am very happy with my 2nd round (newer case than initially shipped) Pandora.

What is the assembly team in the UK worn out from? Waiting 2 Months x 3 for work?

Good news overall.

We gotta keep a tally to see how many are left of Batch 1. Note to self; get order position.

ED, glad you're feeling better from the flu.

Also, I'm very happy to hear things seem to be moving along now. Hopefully the component manufacturing continues to work a LOT smoother this year.

Cheers!

Wow some good news here. I'm not going to analyse this and look for the gotyas.

Three months is the new two months. If I get my Pandora before end of Match (my two year anniversary) then I'll be happy.

A heppy nieuw yeah to Matzesu and a happy new year to the rest of you. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
The next 2000 nubs will be finished January 6th, ALL remaining nubs (incl. the ones for the iCP) will be finished January 17th.
Will you sell some of them as spare parts? My nub is driving me crazy, I want to replace it.

Glad++

Glad to know things are moving froward.

And more important... Glad to know you are better from your sickness (I was a little warried this time without updates)

Salutations.

I always look forward to smarchtoberfest.

i lold...

Good to hear you're feeling better ED. I really wish that there'll be now more obstacles now.

Not for the sake of reducing my wainting time (I'm a second batcher) but for your physical and mental health :)

Well even how skeptical I usually am, I can't help to be excited about this.

Well even how skeptical I usually am, I can help to be excited about this.

Haha yes!

I'm just looking forward to all the fun posts on the forum after we group hug and move on with our Pandoras in hand.

And also enjoying the emoraging of the second batchers and finally being able to say myself that it's really really worth the wait. :rolleyes:

So not shipping this week after all then?

D.

Double email received today ;) :

On Tuesday 04 January 2011 12:31:32 openpandorasales wrote:
Hi Olexxy,

Just to let you know your order is being despatched today via UPS. You will receive your tracking number directly via email.

Many thanks for sticking with us over the last 2 years.

Jacquelyn
On Tuesday 04 January 2011 13:49:21 openpandora wrote:
Hello,

This is to confirm your Pandora has been shipped.

If you are in the UK you can look forward to recieving your order in the next 24 hours (weekends not always included), if you chose UPS shipping you should recieve your order in the next 48 hours (weekends not included). Airmail will take 2-12 days.

We want to thank you for sticking with the Pandora project for all this time. We hope you will enjoy the final product. You can head over to gp32x.de to talk on the forums and soon enjoy your Pandora.

Thanks so much,

Craig and the Pandora team.
:D

And I am not in the uk to receive it :p Back next week though :)

Step one: Travel to the UK..

Step Two: Must seduce Jacquelyn

Step Three: Convince her to bump up my position in Queue.

I need to post my official Victory Song (U Can't Touch This), but I feel lazy.

This is amazing news. Evil dragon do you think it is going to be smooth from here on out? What is the process for batch 2s

Back