Pandora Case Badges

Would you be willing / interested in placing a badge on your pandora?

• Total voters

greendots

Its finally here!
I think a case badge would make the Pandora look more like a computer and less like a gaming device. It also gives it a more "official" feel IMO.

testbadge.png

dt2.png

To be honest, I'm not sure myself if I would put it on my Pandora. I'm going to have to test out different badge sizes and how it looks on the real thing. I'm looking to see if anyone here is interested. If there is interest, I could sell them at pretty much cost (probably $2 a set inc. shipping.) Thanks for looking and yes, the last badge is a joke :)

I wouldn't put them on the screen part, and there's obviously no room on the keyboard..
Maybe on the back of the screen? Otherwise they're just too distracting.

I voted yes, as I'm certainly interested (EDIT: and have previously bought case-labels from http://www.unixstickers.com/ :p), but I agree with Gruso; I, at least, would like something removable, because it's no fun removing adhesive leftovers if you eventually decide to remove the badge/decal/sticker/what-have-you.

If you've seen the vinyl "skins" for the DS (the ones which are removable and restickable), you should hopefully know what I mean here. :)

Why in the world would I want to advertise my Pandora's Chipset or maker? Anytime I buy a device that has those the first thing I do is remove them. I would certainly not want to add them.
However, I do like the "M. Weston Wuz Here!"one.

I don't really get why you'd want those on your device.

When I buy a computer and it has stickers on it, the first thing I do is remove them. It would be like walking around with a Coke T-Shirt on if you ask me. I guess it's a matter of taste though.

Heck no! I try my best to remove that sort of thing from my home electronics.

It's a sad day when we become so used to advertising that we miss it when it's not there.

Hmmm...they take up quite a bit of space and like someone said, it could turn out to be a little distracting.
I voted no as I'm not a big fan of stickers. I'm especially prone to hating looking at new laptops plastered with every sticker imaginable! (man...give the palm rest some space!)

But hey that's the nature of things today. Load up a computer game and sith through a thousand logo brands before you even get to play the damn thing :lol:

To me its not as much advertising as it is showing off the hardware. The only stickers I tend to remove are the ones that say windows on them :)

The easy to remove backing is as easy to obtain as "permanent". Its not likely to ware very easily from that location, so lower tack it probably best.

lol MW :)

Voted no. I usually try to get rid of those, especially if they're brightly colored. For example I can't comprehend why put bright red/green/blue stickers to a black tv. They're very distracting. If the stickers were dark colored with low contrasts, then maybe.

hum, I could eventually use a "mweston wuz here" or a craginator stickers, but please nothing else, i don't want a ridiculous linux distribution stickers or an Omap/SGX stickers... not at all... nor a pandora stickers, the engraved logo on the back is enough...

We don't need no stinking badges!

Last edited by a moderator:
What a useless thing to put on a cool device. Voted no. Maybe if it had some sort of purpose other than to come off looking like a wanker, sure. Maybe put some help text on it. Otherwise its just like being one of those losers that have to wear 'label clothing' to feel good about themselves.

Back