1Ghz Club, new badge

Just get a tat SONY

{imgage}

Hahahahahah~ That's hot! :wub:

I'm scared of the pain involved in getting a tatt, so I made my own banner.

dzugX.png
Very sexy. You know, a great addition to your avatar would be that little bra graphic dangling by a strap off the edge of the 'O' in SONY.

Lol, I wish I was at least decent at using Photoshop. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered my Pandora about 3 years ago and have not received it as yet. I did get one off of Ebay and am pleased with it. I did contact Open Pandora Sales and upgraded my existing order. They told me I was 108 in the que. Can't wait to get it.

Turns out when I upgraded I upgraded to the regular Pandora with 512mb of memory. However, I requested to be on the list and it looks like I will be able to get on. I just need to send in $288 and I am in... Can't wait to get this new machine.

I ordered my Pandora about 3 years ago and have not received it as yet. I did get one off of Ebay and am pleased with it. I did contact Open Pandora Sales and upgraded my existing order. They told me I was 108 in the que. Can't wait to get it.

Turns out when I upgraded I upgraded to the regular Pandora with 512mb of memory. However, I requested to be on the list and it looks like I will be able to get on. I just need to send in $288 and I am in... Can't wait to get this new machine.
Yup me too buddy.I sold my original pandora 2 months ago for 330 euros and then most fortuitously Craig announced the 1ghz model so I upgraded my second pandora preorder.

Oh, hell yeah... badge me up! ;)

I'm #106 and my buddy Vaivel is #107 and I'm sure he would like one too.

Back