1Ghz Club, new badge

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
If you are waiting for a 1Ghz silver Pandora, we have a new badge for you, if you want it please let us know.

The badges are actually a nice idea as it gives you a little bit of info on the person when they post, I quite like it.

Sounds fun :) tnx a lot.

I am number 2 on the 1ghz list, so count me in!

Last edited by a moderator:
It might be an idea to have a badge for all versions of the Pandora... That extra info could be useful for beta testing.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

i think you should make the icons smaller so you can fit more of them on (for different things etc).

i think you should make the icons smaller so you can fit more of them on (for different things etc).

Not sure the group system supports this out of the box, but it's an awesome idea. If there's not already the right functionality, a proper "flair" err.. "icon" plugin would be nice, so we can assign more reward/status icons to people who deserve recognition.

The 1Ghz icon is more an epeen thing, but I still like the idea :D

#36 here.

2X that you need one for Devs - with a special one just for those who worked on the otherwise relatively thankless job of OS development. Without them we'd have a chunk of plastic, silicone, rubber and glass.

Of some concern - these badges are neat and all, but aren't they a bit on the largish size? With an avatar + 2 of them sitting out there even my emails are going to start showing white space.

Would anyone be offended if the 'badges' shrank to around 1/4 the size they are now?

(decrease in X,Y measurements by 1/2 to create 1/4 the footprint)

Agreed Dev Tags would be nice.. I consider myself more of a novice porting monkey than a Dev though.. As I have only brought three games over to the Pandora and only one needed some real code changes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Badge please -> Archievement unlocked! "Buy a 1GHz Pandora"

Back