Case badge on a Pandora

rygD

Nihilistic Mystic
I will be ordering some stickers soon, do I figured I would pick up one of the Tux case badges to put on my Pandora, next to the display. I tried eyeballing the measurement using a standard ruler and still can't tell if the ones I am considering would work. This is the one I prefer, since it is aluminum, and this is my second choice, because it is slightly narrower, and says GNU/Linux (even though I just say Linux). Maybe someone that has looked at the case files or has a better measuring tool can help me out. I am trying to squeeze it between that little ridge around the screen and the edge of that piece of plastic.

Also, if anyone has experience with either of those companies and their products, or knows of a place in the US to get high quality case badges of this sort without getting them custom made, let me know.
Edit: I am planning on getting an aluminum Slackware case badge and some other stickers. I know Tux case badges are available from many places, but I don't want to pay shipping for just one (unless it is just a stamp), so I would only be interested in those offering other interesting stickers and case badges, from within the US, if possible.

Last edited:
get a freakin' awesome 'levitating gnu' sticker too! (i would love to have this but i don't know where to get it)
nevertheless i'm a proud owner of the plush gnu with flute! :)

I don't remember where I saw those, but it has probably been years. All the ones I remember seeing recently were just the head. There are some companies that will print on demand that will make them for you, and somebody may have already added that pic (I avoid them because I have seen unauthorized use of logos and artwork, and if I am going to give my money to someone ripping off someone else I prefer they do it all themselves).

I think I am going to order case badges from each company I linked so I have some backups if the printing comes off the aluminum one, or it didn't fit, in the case of Tux on the Pandora. If I come across that one I will link it here. Lemme go check the official sites real quick.
[doublepost=1460688891,1460688289][/doublepost]I didn't see the one you were talking about, but they have "the dynamic duo" flying in this set. It contains anti-DRM stickers that @Klumpen and others will also appreciate.

You can also order a photograph signed by Stallman from their shop.

There it is! I wish I had remembered this discussion when I placed my order at unixstickers. They have a spot where you can submit an idea for stickers, and I put some in, but forgot that one. I was having a hard time picking additional stickers, and that is one I would have loved to get. Damn, I could have mentioned the SD card disks and disks, as well as some floppy type labels for various flash media. I wish I had a sticker business.

Back