1Ghz Club, new badge

1Ghz order badge for me here please! Also ordered from the original first batch, if that counts for anything.

maybe, almost of the person who placed an order ,want 1GHz order badge, i think.

#32.. would like official supporter badge too, as I did donate and receive a mini metal pandora ( though lost from keys when I moved :( )

There's a badge?

I'm in. Whats it look like?

:lol:

If you are waiting for a 1Ghz silver Pandora, we have a new badge for you, if you want it please let us know.

The badges are actually a nice idea as it gives you a little bit of info on the person when they post, I quite like it.

#25 on the list, I suppose I should get myself one of these badges now(and my 1 gigger is on a UPS truck as I type), even though I already have the supporters badge! Does getting this new badge mean the other won't be displayed anymore though? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah this. What is this? I am one of those people now.

If I get one, I want a "trinity" badge for buying one of each :p

I'm still waiting for my pandora, I don't care about any badge.

My sig will be far enough to advertise the fact that I own a pandora whatever the model.

(as for now, it only shows that I was a 1st batcher that upgraded to 1GHz "beta". Well about the last part, I sent the money but still waiting to have a return about the status of bank transfer from ED ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Back