Pandora Backgrounds

This is all I've had the chance to do so far, it's pretty basic and not all that different from what _wb_ posted. I also haven't had the chance to try it out on the pandora yet, which probably means they're a little too dark. Also, the green one came out much nicer for some reason.

You read my mind on the green, matrix like one. Thanks for doing that really!

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem. I had a bunch of other things planned, but I'm really behind on my university work at the moment so that'll have to do for now.

I made this one for myself.

penguins_800x480.jpg

Here's another one. The uploader on the new website still does not work by the way, so I just keep adding my wallpapers to this thread. There's a 800x480 version for use on the Pandora, and a 1600x1200 for use on bigger screens (with any aspect ratio, just crop away the bottom part if you're not using 4:3)

pandora-repeat-wallpaper800x480.jpg

pandora-repeat-wallpaper.jpg

you can also use the ´rebirth competition´ han solo image.

The final is 800x600, but I have sent a PSD on the ´competition thread´ where you can tweek things if wanted.

:)

edit: here a jpg.

SAIDA 02.jpg

I don't bother with resizing my backgrounds, but here are a few of my favorite ones. They look nice.1daft_punk.jpg1daft_punk.jpg2eerie2.jpg2eerie2.jpg5eerie5.jpg5eerie5.jpgDaft_Punk_1680_x_1050_by_Medokin.pngDaft_Punk_1680_x_1050_by_Medokin.pngGyarados.jpgGyarados.jpgimg25 Black.jpgimg25 Black.jpg15eerie15.jpg15eerie15.jpg

and these are a two examples of how my desktop looks with them.

120528-090533.png

120523-215857.png

So where do these back grounds go? Before they would be on the sd card, whenever you ejected it the bg would go..

Where abouts onthe file system do the go?

thanks

^ That's up to you, really. I have a small directory on the NAND for desktop backgrounds, myself - only a couple of MBs' worth, so nothing that would cause any issues.

I keep my current background image in my Home folder on the NAND. I keep any that I'm not currently using in a folder on my SD card.

- Neelix

Here's one I made for my desktop and pandora when it arrives

wUBTm.png

Made with the logo svg from the wiki

That will look bad ass on the new case color.
Indeed.

I just can't wait to get mine. :D

btw if anyone wants this for their desktop I can render it any size (or send you the svg)

Back