Pandora Backgrounds

With credits to felix20 for the 'pandora' text layout and original background http://boards.openpa..._40#entry152977

and to Jeff Ament for the Pearl Jam 'Stickman'

pandora_alive.png

Last edited by a moderator:
*sneak*

...alright, this place looks like no one's been here for a while. Okay, let's see... first things first, I'll start by illegally dumping my ~1MiB of waste from that other project

retrohints.png

retrohints.zip

done. That stuff was really not economically recycable in my eyes. I mean, it's not like anyone could easily open up the ZIP, take out the PSD, and then create derivative works, as permitted by license.txt. No one has done it so far, which kind of proves that it's not possible.

Now, what was the second thing I planned on doing... ...ah, right! Stopping talking to myself because no one's around anyway...

*sneak*

Attachments

• retrohints.zip
    1,019 KB · Views: 153
Yahah! Caught you! Your punishment for unlawful dumping of computer graphics is drawing two more awesome wallpapers before the end of the month, or $10 to a developer of your choice :p

Yahah! Caught you! Your punishment for unlawful dumping of computer graphics is drawing two more awesome wallpapers before the end of the month, or $10 to a developer of your choice :p
Yeah, my thoughts exactly! Whatever male or female person it was who did that there should feel ashamed for thoughtlessly dumping such a splendidly organized miraculous incarnation of a PSD file. (Or at least that's what I assume it surely must be, without ever having had a closer look at it since the point in time it was being dumped here by the unidentified person.)

I have investigated this despicable use of forum resources and discovered that it is, indeed unsalvageable, as it could not be disassembled with my eXperimental Computing Facility software. I don't know if you could help in any way? I'm sure you realize the importance of teamwork when dealing with matters of CCSA licensing

I have investigated this despicable use of forum resources and discovered that it is, indeed unsalvageable, as it could not be disassembled at my eXperimental Computing Facility. I don't know if you could help in any way? I'm sure you realize the importance of teamwork when dealing with matters of CCSA licensing
I'm afraid I cannot help with this problem. I've been trying that XCF tool several times too, but even though the competition is much more problematic in some areas I still think that it is less 'faultily'.

Hope no-one minds me resurrecting this thread. The below has nothing to do with pandoras, and is the product of my obsession for historical engineering.

draglines_wallpaper.jpg

Liscenced CC-BY-SA 3.0 - credit to C. Stone (myself)

This means you can redistribute it, but only under the a similar licence and only if you say that I took the original photo

If anyone is interested, these are draglines owned by the Vintage Excavator Trust (or their members) at Threlkeld quarry and mining museum.

Back