1024x786
1280x800
1280x1024
1440x900
1560x1170
1600x1200
1680x1050
1920x1200

EDIT: Previously there was a typo, but not anymore. Plus a few more Resolutions.

As you can see I put the GPX32 in the images in the bottom right corner, and my username in the lower left(blended with the background so it would not be of any disturbance)

I do not know how this would look on an LCD screen, but it looks calm and pleasing to me on a CRT.
(now has 22 inch wide screen Res and Pandora's Res)
Leave comments/suggestions I prefer not to receive any flame.
No I did not spend 5 hours rendering this in a 3D studio. It was all made in Flash rendered to a JPG at 100% quality.

awww....soo close!

It's nice to see how many fanboy artists here are taking it upon themselves to create some promo content. On the same note, I've done a little modeling in maya (my avatar) if anyone would like the models for other projects, just let me know.

Ayla said:
You forgot the most important resolution... 800x480 ! :D
Or any resolution larger then that just as long as it is scalable to a 5:3 ratio... I can imagine trying to fit a 3:2 rendered image on Pandy will distort or chop a pic undesirably...

Might be tempted to scale alot of my pics down to this ratio now that I thinks about it. Ah digital good times... digital good tiiiiimes...

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh also, in addition to fixing the ratios of the Pandora backgrounds to 5:3, one might also wanna specify if this will really offer "Ultra Partability without Sacrificing capability" :ph34r:

Pandora's Lox said:
Uh also, in addition to fixing the ratios of the Pandora backgrounds to 5:3, one might also wanna specify if this will really offer "Ultra Partability without Sacrificing capability" :ph34r:

For instance, if anyone plans on writing drivers for This Printer

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe I messed that up lol.
I will fix the statement as soon as I get my homework done :)
And I will add the new ratios as well in that time.

Also thank you guys for the positive and constructive feedback.

Edit: Solved and many more resolutions available now ;)

Wouldn't it be simpler to release the project file for Gimp/Photoshop (or something else?) instead of make a special one for everything.

1280x720 (one display, the FPD1775W from Gateway, and the eMachines VGA only version, or maybe a native 720p DLP of some sort.)

you didn't read carefully it is in flash :p

I will do the resolutions requested when I get home from the meeting this morning.

Back