Pandora Wallpaper Thread.

Here is one that I made up.

I would appreciate the forums feedback on this... Thanks,

PANDORA_CLASSICS_sm.jpg

well, i went a rather different route than the others, i recreated the pandora box logo in 3d, made it nice and shiny, and overlayed the text.
two slightly different versions, not sure which i like more...
snu-pandora3d%201%20pandorasize%20(beta).png

snu-pandora3d%202%20pandorasize%20(beta).png

pictures made with blender and gimp.
only in pandora resolution right now, tho they were made at 3200x2400 :)
i really am not satisfied with the text, im thinking its too flashy...

anyway, id like any comments or suggestions as well.

Damn these two forums - I'm thinking "hey, where's my response?". Anyway, nice find, ta.

I finally have a svg up for the completed logo... check first post.

Edit: a quick wallpaper made with the svg:
Plogonorm.png

edit 2: carbon fiber + logo
carbonfiber.png

I don't seriously think that there are any other Turmion Kätilöt -fans on this board, but I made this for myself and decided to post it anyway.

turskelo878.png

Pro-Photoshoopin'

greendots said:
I finally have a svg up for the completed logo... check first post.

Edit: a quick wallpaper made with the svg:

edit 2: carbon fiber + logo

These are fantastic - especially the second one :)

Last edited by a moderator:
these all look great,im sure i will be using all of Theone's pics superb m8,Greendots CarbonFiber rocks also.

Gruso said:
I love the blue box Steve!
Heh - thanks. It actually only turned out blue due to a mishap in GIMP, but I quite liked the result ;-)

Gruso said:
I do prefer dark wallpapers, so I've done a hack n' slash on yours. Hope you don't mind.
Please, do with them what you will!

WhereMyArm said:
PoisonedV said:
also, Wheremyarm, do you think you could make more of those with other 8/16bit characters?
I probably could, they take a little while but now that I've done those two they should go faster. I dunno, if there's enough interest I could make a request thread/poll or something, what do you guys think?

I really liked the two renders, and I noticed you said it takes a while to do one, which started me thinking about doing it in blender with a script. So here is my shameless clone of your style, with a sprite that hopefully suits pandora quite well. Unfortunately the image isn't as good as the originals, but it was pretty quick to do - run the script on an image and it makes the mesh for you, then just render:
pixelCubes4.jpg

I really hope you don't mind me cloning your images :( As soon as I work out where to put the files, I can provide the blend file to do this with the sprite of your choice :)

Back