Pandora Backgrounds

T.T.

Master of Lightning
Ok, in preparation for my pandora, I've taken all of my desktop backgrounds and scaled/cropped them down to 800x480.

I'll post them here just in case anyone would like to use them on their pandora.

edit: If anyone wants the source files to any of these, just ask.

ARWING-HALO.png

atari.jpg

Earth Render.png

GDI.jpg

Hatsune Miku Lake.jpg

Hatsune Miku Lake 2.jpg

Hatsune Miku World is Mine.jpg

ion.jpg

15300_mega_man.jpg

megaman.jpg

Snow Miku.jpg

Hatsune Miku.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I see a couple that I like, here.
grin.gif

Duly saved.

Thanks very much for uploading them! :D

EDIT: Ninja'd. :ph34r:

I've got a bunch I'll upload when I get home. Some of them were just modified versions of those in the original wallpaper pack, but there are also some photos of mine that I use for wallpapers as well.

As a side note, is there somewhere we should upload our wallpapers, rather than dumping them in threads on the forum? Perhaps a category could be made in the repo or something. Just an idea.

As a side note, is there somewhere we should upload our wallpapers, rather than dumping them in threads on the forum? Perhaps a category could be made in the repo or something. Just an idea.
Maybe we should ask ED for a section on the new website's gallery? Something like "User Desktop Backgrounds".

I have a ton, which I've uploaded previously, that were downsized from images found on old game CDs, websites, and the like. It'd be nice to give them a more permanent home. :p

Here are some of the wallpapers I mentioned earlier. The ones in this post are simple edits to other comminuty wallpapers. I'm actually using dv1 as my xfce wallpaper at the moment.

EDIT: I've got some other sets I want to put up, but I'm a bit hesitant because there are already several other wallpaper threads. I think I'll just wait until we have a dedicated place to share them.

communitydv1.jpg

communitydv2.jpg

communitydv3.jpg

communitydv4.jpg

communitydv5.jpg

communitydv6.jpg

communitydv7.jpg

I've posted a request here for a dedicated gallery section on the new website. Here's hoping ED sees it. :p

Back