Close To 1000?

miseryguts1969 said:
Close To 1000?
In your dreams. I'm 350-450 and haven't gotten an email yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
OPTeam told us that they improving and speed up things, so I hope the rest of 3000 will go faster. Otherwise Batch 1 will be completely delivered not before Christmas, which would be prety contra productive for batch 2 I guess. ^^"
Maybe the Case Factory indeed can do some steps of assembling like it was mentioned. But if this will result in more "samples" and tests the speed- improvement could be eaten by the time, the Factory needs to reach acceptable results. ;)

Endurion said:
I was in range 300-400 and I got my "pandora sent" email about 8 hours ago. ("16 juni 2010 15:57:00" swedish time).

nothing for me yet - any other 250-350s without a mail?

Zipperwitz said:
Endurion said:
I was in range 300-400 and I got my "pandora sent" email about 8 hours ago. ("16 juni 2010 15:57:00" swedish time).

I think that order confirmation email times are more useful than estimated queue positions at this time. I think that this (14:36 UTC) is the "latest" order confirmation time that has claimed a shipping email as of yet.

People posting such information would actually be a useful thread.

Chairman_Now said:
Zipperwitz said:
Endurion said:

I think that order confirmation email times are more useful than estimated queue positions at this time. I think that this (14:36 UTC) is the "latest" order confirmation time that has claimed a shipping email as of yet.

ok, my conformation mail was sent 30 september 2008 16:25:33 thats GMT+1 (swedish time).
and as I said got my "sent" email 16 juni 2010 15:57:00 (summertime) ... GMT+1 or 2 if GMT does not account for summertime.

Endurion said:
Chairman_Now said:
Zipperwitz said:
Endurion said:

ok, my conformation mail was sent 30 september 2008 16:25:33 thats GMT+1 (swedish time).
and as I said got my "sent" email 16 juni 2010 15:57:00 (summertime) ... GMT+1 or 2 if GMT does not account for summertime.

I think that 14:25 UTC is more likely your confirmation time, given what mine is, and what other mail recipients have claimed. Thanks for the response, and congrats on your upcoming Pandora.

If someone truly got a 'shipping' email for a 14:36 UTC confirm time, either they're really moving with production, or there were a lot of cancellations from the early part of the queue. Perhaps both.

Creature XL said:
I am more worried about the exact division of device among the shops.
i am far at the back on EDs list, however, I ordered Oct the 4th 2008, so I would be around 1800 or something (I don't know exactly) on Criagslist. dividing every 100 Pandoras amogn the shops would be a fair solution, I think.
Confirmed: Pandoras available on Craigslist.

Chairman_Now said:
Zipperwitz said:
Endurion said:

I see, thanks for the info. The file I saved my order # to is dated: 30 September 2008, 15:13:58 (BST), which would be 14:13:58 (GMT/UTC). Hopefully this means I'll be getting my mail soon, and not that it's been skipped :huh:

RajTakhar said:
who did you order from - ED, Craig or Faith

Craig. He has just posted 'don't panic yet', so I'll sit back for a couple of days.

Creature XL said:
I ordered Oct the 4th 2008, so I would be around 1800 or something (I don't know exactly) on Criagslist. dividing every 100 Pandoras amogn the shops would be a fair solution, I think.
Ordered mine 1st october and i'm 900-1000 if that gives you a rough position.

Back