Pandora at Replay 2011 - Retro Gaming Expo - Let's meet up

So what's happening on Sat evening??? As I'm not at Reply on Sat I'm a little out of the loop???

I have 4h15m drive up so starting early. Off to bed soon.

So what's happening on Sat evening??? As I'm not at Reply on Sat I'm a little out of the loop???

I have 4h15m drive up so starting early. Off to bed soon.

I've suggested meeting at 8.30pm in a traditional English pub :

Meet up after Replay on the Saturday night at the Ramsden Arms

Address / contact details for the Ramsden Arms Hotel :

204 Talbot Road

Blackpool

Lancs

FY1 3AZ

Have a safe trip everyone & see you there.

@ Craig : can't guarantee I'll have my shirt tucked in but I will be bringing some of the

https://www.youtube.com/embed/6m6LhZJdCQY?feature=oembed

Last edited by a moderator:
I could not resist to watch that (possibly for the 100th+ time) and laughed at it more than I ever have before.

Such a classic film.

Anyhow, I suggest we just see where we feel like going after Replay, I hear the location of it's pretty bad, is your pub near?

Last edited by a moderator:
The pubs about 3 miles away from the venue :eek: However.... I don't think there are many pubs up near the Norbreck anyway. The suggested pub is just on the tip of Hen Party land. There are a few other pubs down the back that are pretty quiet though and you can bring your own cake in :lol:

Anyhow, I suggest we just see where we feel like going after Replay, I hear the location of it's pretty bad, is your pub near?

It's a nice easy tram ride from replay to the North Pier, then a five minute walk from there.

Well a heads up guys, I should be rolling in at about 12:05pm at Blackpool North station, then I have to get to the Norbreck Castle... if anyone see's a lost Poke, please help him get where he's going...

Right, the cakes are bought - free cakes with every flyer!

I'm wondering if we could smuggle in enough ingredients to make cocktails?

Geez, didn't even find the time to go to bed... and have to leave for the airport in 1:30...

Leaving at dawn, loonnng drive ahead.... Hope I can get some coffee in there!

hralfway to blackpool and I'vertia realised I've forgotten my ticket. What a dick. Hope I can get another?

I saw that they *will* have tickets at the door, maybe they'll have your details an you can get another?

in for a penny...I bought another. and one for my son. Second half of the journey now, see you there!

I'm here, ED and his table are in the entrance hall if anyone is looking for him. Plenty of interest in the Pandora.

Back