No Details on my replacement yet, please help ED

Skitz

Still Fresh
Hello;

You are more active here than on your email/ticket support so I figure I'll post here since it's time urgent. You said you'd send the replacement on Monday but I haven't got any new info on it, would you kindly update me on the status? My email is enjoisuccess@hotmail.com if you're wondering who this was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, says you'vr been on since I've PM'd you a few times but it still says you haven't read it.. Maybe you can ship mine and ahrims pandoras tomorrow? (Wednesday)

Sent you another PM, I don't know if protocol is that I should post on here so you know to check or not but I see people doing that so I figure it wouldn't hurt. Thanks :)

Yeah, maybe you should send some more PMs that should increase the chance he reads on of yours between the THOUSAND other PMs Ed has to go through. <_<

Seriously: Be patient, Ed has a lot of work to do and you can read everywhere that he is behind in mails and PMs for several weeks. He recently answered mine from February but I guess he will read yours in the next days as he said in this thread.

Yeah, maybe you should send some more PMs that should increase the chance he reads on of yours between the THOUSAND other PMs Ed has to go through. <_<

Seriously: Be patient, Ed has a lot of work to do and you can read everywhere that he is behind in mails and PMs for several weeks. He recently answered mine from February but I guess he will read yours in the next days as he said in this thread.
I only sent him one PM and he replied. That post was saying that I replied once again and for him to check his PM again.

Okay my fault, did not recognize that post as a second reply to Ed. Then I hope you'll get your pandora soon.

Okay my fault, did not recognize that post as a second reply to Ed. Then I hope you'll get your pandora soon.
No issue, he should be shipping today, then I can start helping out the community with developments and such :) .

Have a good day graupelshauer.

Sent you the receipt you requested in both dragonbox email and PM :) .

Back