No email response from ED

yoshi41dragon

Ordered Everdrive64 in January 2012 and received it in February. Did not work with japanese N64 and sent it back in March to replace the PAL CIC with NTSC version. I'm waiting now 6 months for the replacement. Sent 3 emails in the last 3 weeks to get a status, no response. Tried to contact you via PM, no response.

I'm posting here since I'm running out of patience after 6 months.

I know you're short on time. If you're unable to replace it, you can give me a refund. But please, answer at least my emails.

Thanks

Thanks for posting here - and sorry for the huuuge delay.

I actually got hold of a NTSC CiC a while ago (which was complicated enough...) but somehow confused two ED64 replacements so didn't know whom to send the NTSC-Version... I moved to a new home in January, which confused things a lot, and I was so busy working here at the shop for the last weeks that I didn't have time to check my mails :/

Please send your details via PM and I'll try to ship it this week (can't check that everything is working though, as I only have a PAL N64 here for testing.

Sorry ED, I have to push this thread again.

I still haven't received my Everdrive 64 with NTSC CIC. In the meantime, I upgraded one of my Pandoras, ordered another Wiz and left a message in order #000691, to include the ED64. Everything (except the ED64) has been delivered. These messages (or questions) in the shop have never been answered. I left a PM last week, no answer.

What's the status please?

I managed to get hold of an NTSC module, removed the CiC, got hold of an N64 NTSC and tried it, but it didn't work.

I have now ordered NTSC CiCs from the same source I get my PAL CiCs from, so these should hopefully work.

I have to admit I wanted to inform you about that when I shipped it but totally forgot about that, but I didn't find any still open threads in my shop (at least not older than four days, as that's my current backlog... christmas time in an online shop is always hell of work).

Ok, then let's hope the new chip will work.

Thanks and merry xmas.
herrnhuter_stern_gelb.jpg

You're welcome.

Sorry for the delay and lack of reply - I still have a hell of work, and nonstandard things are the ones suffering from that :/

Sorry, I have to pull this up again...

Ordered ED PCE, GG, SMS.

Instead of ED SMS, a ED SNES was in the package. ED PCE + GG are working fine. Thanks.

Still no ED64 received (it's now a year since I ordered).

Left a PM last week. Wasn't read.

So, can we PLEASE bring this ED64 story to and end? And please read the PM.

Thanks

Would you please give me a few days to reply to PMs?

While I'm catching up, it still might take up to 5 days.

Didn't I mention somewhere last time that using the contact form on dragonbox.de is the fastest way of getting a reply?

Sorry, but I left the PM 5 days ago. I wrote more than message in the shop (order message), but I NEVER got a single reply. Is the message in the order different from the contact form?

I always feel bad to pull up this thread again. But ED, I have 2 Pandoras (upgraded both), ordered several items in your old and new shop. I'm also a customer, not only a member of this board. It's really difficult to contact you. I already waited several weeks in the past, got no replies at all. Without this thread, I would probably still wait for a reply. I hope you understand me. I really don't want to pull up this thread again.

Back