Haven't been here in a over a year, what's going on?

linc186

Still Fresh
Hi, I ordered way back in 2010 and haven't been here in quite a while, well over a year. I still haven't received my unit. Are you guys still trying to send out all early orders? I'm not angry, just wondering about a status update.

If you ordered with Craig then Craig is not around anymore and he does not care about his customers.

ED is proposing an upgrade path for Craig's clients who have not received their units, by making a big discount on a new 1Ghz unit for them. 

If you ordered with Craig then Craig is not around anymore and he does not care about his customers.

ED is proposing an upgrade path for Craig's clients who have not received their units, by making a big discount on a new 1Ghz unit for them. 
Oh, thanks for your help. So, there's no way I can get an old unit? I already spent ~$400 on it.

Oh, thanks for your help. So, there's no way I can get an old unit? I already spent ~$400 on it.
Not for free, apparently. You spent the 400 dollars on Craig and that money is gone in his deep pockets (and went who knows where). But check the discounts offered by ED. Didn't you receive an email asking for what you wanted to do, a couple of months back ? 

Not for free, apparently. You spent the 400 dollars on Craig and that money is gone in his deep pockets (and went who knows where). But check the discounts offered by ED. Didn't you receive an email asking for what you wanted to do, a couple of months back ? 
Strangely enough, nope. But thanks for your help. I just sent ED a PM with my ordering information to see if anything can be done or if I can do an upgrade. Thank you

Strangely enough, nope. But thanks for your help. I just sent ED a PM with my ordering information to see if anything can be done or if I can do an upgrade. Thank you
There're donations going in to fund the last Pandies that haven't been produced to finish off Craig's queue, but ED recently learned that there were 500 of them left, which is far more than he can finance through sales of new units.

Which sucks seeing as this was supposed to be Craig's responsibility and now you've got ED and donors finishing it off as best they can.

Back