This girl is on fire

History of , mushy key buttons,faulty LCD cables, bowing bezel, faulty shoulder buttons, cracks in casing,poor paint job, touch screen issues, problematic wifi, delicate nubs,battery seating issues, hinge function and more. Yes I said this. I feel after owning 4 Pandoras that had these problems I have the right to state such. Thankfully the one I won now is 'perfect'.

But the fact that this machine survived a fire had nothing to do with this. It all depends where things are located when a fire occurs. This Pandora is worthless now unfortunately.

I worked in a burn unit it for a few years and I can tell you that if somebody gets 2nd or 3rd degree burn it has nothing at all to do with physical toughness as you say. Rather it is that they are lucky they survived.
OK.  I apologize for inacurrately putting words in your mouth.  Sorry.  You're right.  This Pandora is a lucky cat and has nothing to do with physical toughness.  :D
^ cool beans man..let's move on....Thanks ;)

Am I the only person that thinks that first picture makes the Pandora look like a grilled cheese sandwich? It kinda looks delicious. I sort of want to eat your Pandora....

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only person that thinks that first picture makes the Pandora look like a grilled cheese sandwich? It kinda looks delicious. I sort of want to eat your Pandora....
You changed your name!!! W-why??? I liked the Android Central logo

My handle has been snesfan since 2007, it was just taken on this forum for the longest time though. You can always change your name to android. :)

I wouldn't dare asking for RMA, but I already queried the Dragonbox about it and the answer was that if something could be salvaged, it would be.

Asking for an RMA was a 'joke' by the way :)

Good to hear you're keeping a positive perspective.

Thanks for sharing your experience, very interesting, and good to see you take it well and nobody was hurt. :)

This is why the P2 MUST have water cooling, guys! It is totally worth the nearly doubling of weight and making the price 150% of what it would be! This!

Wow...

This is cyberpunk.

You come into a house, that's burnt down, the smell of fire and smoke is in the air, a totally spooky atmosphere. You look around.

And then you see it. A small green LED is glowing. You walk into that direction and see... the Pandora. Alive. More or less. Amongst all those dead things, a Pandora that survived the apocalypse. You take it from the shelf, carefully, almost lovingly. A sign of sweet life in that dreadful and deadly surrounding.

Tehel, thanks for sharing. Be sure that we all (try to) feel with you. Can we help in any way?

Those pictures are awesome. Something we don't see every day. And for me, those pictures and the fact that the Pandora still kind of works after the fire make the Pandora an even greater device for me than it was before.

Cool, so if the world ever gets set ablaze by nuclear fire at least now I know I can pick a pandora out of the rubble and play vintage games while i'm not fighting off hordes of mutants. Awesome! B)

Shame to hear about your house mate... I have a lot of antique stuff that can't be physically replaced so this would ruin me.  Glad to hear that nobody was harmed though. At least look on the brighter side.. now my quarries about quality of the pandora are quite answered.  :wub:  Also I always loved the DMG-01 so seeing a pandora survive a similar fate.... ^_^  as grim as that may seem.  :blink:

Back