Nintendo Wii Low Down...

Angel posted on Jul 5 2006 at 04:03 PM said:
no it won't be easy, the Wii is not as powerful as the PS3 and 360, they'd have to make the game for the Wii first then port it over to the ps3 or 360. Any game that needs the power of the 360 and ps3 to run is not going to be cross platformed to the Wii.

How do you know that? ...

Last edited by a moderator:
i think for the most of you this topic is not needed, simply because your probly going to buy more then one of these consoles..... so shushssshshhhshshhshshshssssssssssssssssss...................... There will be only a cupple games on the PS3 that will be good FF7 remake and some new ones. As for the Xbox360 Halo3 and mabey a 2nd world war game.... Its a shame about the Wii not being verry powerfull but im thankfull for it not looking like PC grafics. just like the Xbox360 and PS3 do; console grafics should look like console grafics; not PC's ahhh.

sliteist posted on Jul 5 2006 at 09:58 PM said:
i think for the most of you this topic is not needed, simply because your probly going to buy more then one of these consoles..... so shushssshshhhshshhshshshssssssssssssssssss...................... There will be only a cupple games on the PS3 that will be good FF7 remake and some new ones. As for the Xbox360 Halo3 and mabey a 2nd world war game.... Its a shame about the Wii not being verry powerfull but im thankfull for it not looking like PC grafics. just like the Xbox360 and PS3 do; console grafics should look like console grafics; not PC's ahhh.
Nutter.... there will be no FF7 remake in the forseeable future, they made that clear from the beginning.

sliteist posted on Jul 5 2006 at 04:58 PM said:
The goal is to sound credible when you contribute to a discussion, not a babbling imbecile.

I read that the nintendo execs recommend playing the new smash bros with a GC controller- so your wildest dreams are probably coming true Angel. logic says that not every game dev'ed for the Wii will require the wii-mote- you will be able to play some with a conventional controller.

also, I really think Nintendo will have strong 3rd party support this time around. their dev kits are so unbelievably cheap that game companies would have no reason to not purchase them. And if the Wii sells well, they will certainly make (many) games. the question is, as always with nintendo, how well will these 3rd party titles sell... thats another story altogether

sliteist posted on Jul 5 2006 at 09:40 PM said:
hahahahah well sorry for the bab... but there will be a FF7 remake i saw it on gamespot...arekjghluie oehneln
HAHA YEAH ROFL LMAO WTF BRB KEFWENJFJRGNISDUJJJJJJJJJJJJSLLFMRKGLEIGNELIGIGTLRH

<_<

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 5 2006 at 10:10 PM said:
sliteist posted on Jul 5 2006 at 09:40 PM said:
hahahahah well sorry for the bab... but there will be a FF7 remake i saw it on gamespot...arekjghluie oehneln
HAHA YEAH ROFL LMAO WTF BRB KEFWENJFJRGNISDUJJJJJJJJJJJJSLLFMRKGLEIGNELIGIGTLRH

<_<
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shikaku posted on Jul 5 2006 at 08:50 PM said:
Angel posted on Jul 5 2006 at 04:03 PM said:
no it won't be easy, the Wii is not as powerful as the PS3 and 360, they'd have to make the game for the Wii first then port it over to the ps3 or 360. Any game that needs the power of the 360 and ps3 to run is not going to be cross platformed to the Wii.

How do you know that? ...

you're kidding right? you've paid no attention to anything going on so far with this generation?

Angel posted on Jul 5 2006 at 10:03 PM said:

Eeee... It will be matter of publishers policies nothing more. A game will get worse graphics on the Wii, such "asymmetrical" ports aren't nothing new.

Radek posted on Jul 6 2006 at 01:10 PM said:
Angel posted on Jul 5 2006 at 10:03 PM said:

Eeee... It will be matter of publishers policies nothing more. A game will get worse graphics on the Wii, such "asymmetrical" ports aren't nothing new.

nothing new yes, but i think there's a really big difference this generation. It's not like the PS2 generation where you can have the Xbox, PS2, Gamecube versions all looking almost identical. Depending on which system the game originally gets published for, it will be a big difference.

And whomever posted about the controller, your right about the controller, cross platform games would probably require either the user to use a gamecube controller or the regular Wii controller they are making. But it remains to be seen, only a few months to wait.

Back