Wii U game sales

I don't really use the YT app or the browser on the Wii U controller tbh.

Should use the browser more though, instead of my phone sometimes.

I'm lucky enough to have got a smart telly a while ago so my phone can output YT directly to it over WiFi, I do that all the time when watching YT stuff.

Battery definitely could be better, though I'm not often more than the few hours it does last in any single sitting and I always place it back onto the charger dock as soon as finish with it, so I've not found it out of charge when needed it, thankfully.

With the Wii-U, the best thing is (and this may not be the USP that Nintendo might champion) Off-TV Play. Being able to play a game on the gamepad in bed with the Wii-U downstairs is just great. Means I can hang with wife while she watches TV and still play a game. I love it.More games and more consoles should have this by default.
Or, we could just have non-shit Mobile consoles and non-shit smartphones so those full-tv quality games run fine on our phones. Play them anywhere! Why be tied to the confines of your home

Yeah they really need to start putting 30+W chipsets in phones in already, I'm tired of this shit hardware!

They're not shit, they're the best that modern technology can do within the power constraints.

With the Wii-U, the best thing is (and this may not be the USP that Nintendo might champion) Off-TV Play. Being able to play a game on the gamepad in bed with the Wii-U downstairs is just great. Means I can hang with wife while she watches TV and still play a game. I love it.More games and more consoles should have this by default.
Or, we could just have non-shit Mobile consoles and non-shit smartphones so those full-tv quality games run fine on our phones. Play them anywhere! Why be tied to the confines of your home
EssoAir, stop trolling.

EssoAir, stop trolling.
He is a lost cause, just ignore his posts ;)
----------

Yeah, being able to continue playing directly on the tablet controller is great.

About the short battery life, it's not really a problem for me:

- I'm used to wired controllers

- I can plug a charger right next to my sofa and bed

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumped into such an awesome quote related to the "mature" games conversation earlier that I just had to share it here :)

C.S. Lewis said:
When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
(found in the comments section of the latest episode of Extra Credits)

Back