New Pics Up On Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely pics! The finishing on the battery lids looks really smart, to my eyes. I like. :D

Balzac2m said:
edit: this board has some serious ninja-issues
I sure hope we have some bad-enough-dudes around here.

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing I don't understand yet - are these pictures of the case parts that have arrived, or are they of parts that have just been packed and are to be shipped? Where exactly were these pics taken - China or MWestons place .. or England?

I'm *guessing* the pictures are from China, but I could well be wrong. :p

Believe they are from China. From the wording on the blog, and Craig saying they will meet the deadline to have them BY March 22nd.

craigix said:
Why aren't you all amazed that they are going to meet the 22nd March deadline?
we are amazed when the webcams are up and running and we see some guys creating pandora's.
to many delays and shit craig, we learned by now. :(

Also, be crazy to ship them, to then have to ship them back for the other parts to have the finishing done.

Your all falling for Craig's "Why are you all surprised" he's just having a laugh again. He know's why :lol:

No guys, this doesn't answer the question: where are these boxes right now? In China, ready to be shipped, or in England/somewhere else, having arrived?

I also have a Chinese newspaper laying around somewhere, but this doesn't mean I'm in China. :)

craigix said:
Why aren't you all amazed that they are going to meet the 22nd March deadline?
Hey Craig, this is what happens when a product is over a year late. Guys have way to much free time, and threads always go off the rails because of it.

I personally don't know if these will in fact arrive by the 22nd(I hope they do), but I'm happy because they look awesome. The finish looks "TITS"! :lol: I say tell them to go ahead and start on the next 1000 as soon as these leave the door. I know you guys want to make sure the fit and quality are up to standards, but the lead times are going to be painful for the 1001-4000 customers.

Looking good, and of a real nise quality, once the finish is applied on all pieces, I think the team should be really proud of what has been accomplished. Here is to an actual April 1 shipping date!

Chris

Alerino said:
jumpman said:
The finish looks "TITS"! :lol:

LIKE THESE????

big_tits.jpg
i like big but those....no thanks.

is that woman actually holding on to prevent her falling forward or is that just my imagination?

Anyway: Yuck for tits, Yay for cases!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back