Big Update From Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx lulzfish and yoyobuae. I'm illuminated. In fact yoyo's final formula told me I should have known the answer myself in a way because I dabble with audio a bit and that's exactly the reason why balanced cables are used in audio studios. Two opposite phase signals with noice induced on one strand can eliminate said noise by removing the "extra" signal after phase cancellation (if that makes sense to anyone). Dammit, now I'm even remembering I'm a licensed ham radio op and should have known better about radiation and wave reflectors. Must be wait-induced dementia or too much time spent fixing Linux boxes instead of building antennae :D

BackAssward said:
However, I will still reserve that I am correct on "cos" and on the one attacking me being a full prick.

Is that a Full Prick as in "not an empty prick", or do you mean more of the "fully, a prick" type there? Your grammar doesn't really give any hints. As for the "one attacking me", care to point out which one? There's more than a few.

Which one of us has wound you up to the point that you call them a "full prick"? Score!

Oh, and there's an apostrophe in "ain't".

D.

Last edited by a moderator:
BackAssward said:
No "cos" and "spelt" isn't ok.

Unless you agree that omgwtfbbq is an acceptable alternative, then you cannot say "cos" and "spelt" is. Period.

Plurals, what's wrong? DID HE HIT YOU?!?

Plurals said:
He kept singularing us out! *sob*

MrBlais said:
I wouldn't put all your eggs in that basket.
At this point in time I think we'd all settle for just one egg :)

Well, I took a few days off, had admitted a mistake graciously.

So lets see, I brought up a valid point about the shielding, was basically called an ass for doing so. Since then, a few people found it fun to point out a mistake that I said "without reservation I admit to being wrong".

So someone graciously admits error, but still finds issue with the original attacker. An original attack without merit, and yet everyone acts pettily on one error, one already apologized for. I don't see the one who started this towards me acting as cordial. Yet I am the one to shit on.

mvickers03 said:
BackAssward said:
Ok, I may have misread. I'm not sure though that the tests were with the Pandora WIFI and Bluetooth on. In fact, from what was posted, I don't think they were on during the pre CE tests.

I hate reading your posts your a twat always demanding evidence even though it's directly on the main blog, your arrogant. if you have ever done anything good for these forum I am sorry. seems to me you poke and poke at every little detail trying to find something that you can make out to be a lie.

Confirm this confirm that... you bloody confirm it we all confirmed it the day we read it on the OFFICIAL BLOG

Again, it's "you're", and yes this was an attack. Of course we want actual confirmations. To the rest of you: meh. As for arrogance, I apologized and admitted fault on my part more than once... you mvickers03? Oh now you'll call me a pussy for doing so.

I have supported OP tons of times, and I asked questions when I thought they should be asked. What have you done mvickers03? Other than act as an ass, and insult others. What contributions have you made?

Edit: I have to revisit my grammar to appease those who have nothing better to do. My attack on grammar was a response to a prick who attacked me without just cause; I didn't start out looking for a post to chew up. The rest of you have no excuse, you are just bored and are looking for something to rip apart. I had a valid excuse to respond, to attack back, you didn't.

Nothing TBH, apart from offering my advice were I can, and not asking stupid questions

Dude! this was days ago, are you not over this yet. I am

BackAssward said:
  • Interests:Getting drunk, computers, and boobs!!
Never-mind. Time wasted.

Stop wasting your time and filling this thread with drivel ;)

yall aint gettin nowhere driveling bs bout grammar and sh*t now lets get goin talkin bout this fine gadget we got here stead of wastin time on gibberin all grammar nazis stfu and forgive + forget y'aint bringin the thread forward nothin

...and to make this post have a point at all:
The EM shield will of course only reduce the amplitude of the EM; it would be really cool if there was a canceler but alas, there isn't one afaik.

dflemstr said:
The EM shield will of course only reduce the amplitude of the EM; it would be really cool if there was a canceler but alas, there isn't one afaik.

What difference would a canceller make out of curiosity?

Na-Noo said:
dflemstr said:

What difference would a canceller make out of curiosity?
If you have a perfect canceler, you could have a nuclear fission reactor in the Pandora (that didn't emit α- or β-rays but just EM-γ-rays) and have absolutely no radiation emitting from the device. That's of course sci-fi; there are no cancelers that good since you can't align an EM-wave's frequency to perfectly cancel out another EM-wave's frequency; most cancelers today as far as they exist for EM-rays just use adaptive shields (so that their protection increases when the ray amplitude increases) and they are extremely expensive. I just mentioned cancelers in the first place to make my post have a point.

PoisonedV said:
using big words doesn't make you intelligent, but it can easily make you a douche!
Using big words isn't the point. Using the appropriate words, the ones that pass on the meaning in the fewest words, is the point. It is called being accurate, if you have a problem with someone using the appropriate words, then you mistake intelligence for being a douche. Though, in the past, you haven't shown an aptitude for knowing the difference (douche being your method of choice).

Edit: removed that, though spot on, not conducive to the conversation. Oh, there is my non-intellectual long words again, guess I am a douche.

Edit2: I talk like a fag and my shit is all messed up. His ex-wife was retarded too, I think she is a pilot.

dflemstr said:
If you have a perfect canceler, you could have a nuclear fission reactor in the Pandora (that didn't emit α- or β-rays but just EM-γ-rays) and have absolutely no radiation emitting from the device. That's of course sci-fi; there are no cancelers that good since you can't align an EM-wave's frequency to perfectly cancel out another EM-wave's frequency; most cancelers today as far as they exist for EM-rays just use adaptive shields (so that their protection increases when the ray amplitude increases) and they are extremely expensive. I just mentioned cancelers in the first place to make my post have a point.
Well that made me feel stupid :lol: :lol:

But you never know, it may work then we could get 100hrs of N64 playing ;)

There must be a Dilbert around already that has the general idea of:

Person A : "I just managed to get full speed PS3 emulation working on the Pandora. Its amazing seeing PS3 games running on a Pandora! It only took 2 months".

Person B : "Did you mean to write : it's? You missed out the apostrophe! LOL you are so stupid, your grammar sucks".

Steve

grammar.jpg

Funny :lol:

But hopefully it's the end of the flaming/(discussing with) each other......

i see t-shirts:

<insert pandora pic>
OpenPandora
We Haz Spelt

<inser pandora pic>
OpenPandora
Off-topic is the topic!

<inser pandora pic>
OpenPandora
CONFIRMED: WE SPELT GO(O)D!

I know that this is a big off-topic from the Spelling warZ (a definite spelling game for the pandora :p ), but shouldn't we have already heard something about the moulds? First it was Oct. 23rd the latest, then it was supposed to ship by the end of this week. I am not trying to blame anyone or anything like that I am really curious what is going on.

[off topic]

This thread has made me laugh out loud so many times this week it is not funny. Thank you Vickers for reminding me why I stopped posting on these forums unless I need to. Flame wars can last months here, do not be suprised if BackwardAss guy mentions this when you are asking for help 9 months from now because you can't get aircrack-ng working properly on pand's wifi with packet injection attacks (or will that be me asking?) ;)

Hell, a lot of people are at breaking point on these forums, but I never expected you to be one of the first to break pal, nice one, gave me a giggle anyway (as you know).

[/off topic]

Yeah so like, Panadora, woo, that's about all I have to say thats on-topic, so like. Yeah, the [off topic] stuff is kind of wasted, thank you for reading yet another bored post and wasting a few mins (can I say mins without getting flamed?). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back