[Multichoice poll] What colour should the Pyra's case be?

Which hues whould you be happy with?

• No hue (black/grey/white)

Votes: 180 78.3%
  • Red

Votes: 76 33.0%
  • Orange

Votes: 26 11.3%
  • Yellow

Votes: 18 7.8%
  • Spring green

Votes: 24 10.4%
  • Green

Votes: 25 10.9%
  • Sea green

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • Cyan (sky blue)

Votes: 17 7.4%
  • Pandora blue

Votes: 37 16.1%
  • Blue (Deep blue)

Votes: 77 33.5%
  • Purple

Votes: 43 18.7%
  • Magenta

Votes: 13 5.7%
  • Pinkish red

Votes: 10 4.3%
  • Octarine

Votes: 29 12.6%

• Total voters

Do people actually make multiple choices in multichoice polls?

I'm amazed that only 75% of voters would be happy with a black/grey/white case.
I voted Octarine. That's the only acceptable color.
(no, actually, I just don't know. You could produce a case colored <insert color from poll> which I like and one which I don't like, no matter which color you choose)

post-334-0-09574000-1358807069.jpg

Blueeeeeee

^ I got a "no hotlinking with only a free account" image in its place.

screenshot0.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the "no hotlinking" message too.   I suspect if you saw the embedded image it's because your browser, or some plugin you have installed suppresses the referrer tag in HTTP requests.

- Neelix

I got the "no hotlinking" message too.   I suspect if you saw the embedded image it's because your browser, or some plugin you have installed suppresses the referrer tag in HTTP requests.

- Neelix
There is one which can fake it to anything you  want on a per site basis. Really nice. "RefControl"

(I didn't see the image because of RequestPolicy)

^ I got a "no hotlinking with only a free account" image in its place.
Hmm, apologies for that then, not sure why but I did just nab it from a random google image search.

Perhaps my browser does bypass those anti-hotlinking requests.

I use Opera Next browser, and don't have any plug-ins to prevent these, only have one plug-in and that's Ghostery. Probably a built in feature.

Anyway, was just one of those flipping paint job cars, you know the paint that flips from purple/blue/green/gold as you move it against light.

My mate has a Renault 5 GT Turbo in that paint job, don't see many of those around these days eh :)

Transparent. Or semi-transparent like one of those fair mouses which glows green if active. Okay we then need additional rgb leds on the pcb ;) .

I think there should be multiple color options on the final product. Most users would probably buy a black device (me, too, since that's my favorite color), but there will also be many people prefering silver/platinum and some will like to have it in a real color (mostly blue).

So there should be at least 3 versions. As ED mentioned, the parts will be available in digital form, so anybody who wants his own color can (let it) print with a 3d printer.

I'd prefer black, then platinum, then probably blue since that does look really great in that photo. Single tone, but there are a few two-tone combinations that would work. Someone's black/white one I saw the other day was really nice looking.

Back