Holiday Reordering Mini-update

Guys,
  • if you haven't had the refund after this time;
  • time might be running out;
  • Chip has posted to the effect that they do not have a solution;
  • openpandora staff have said do a chargeback.
I think your only real option is to do the chargeback as it is the only way at your disposal right now to stop the funds being held in limbo, and as has been pointed out, if you don't do it now that chance may also disappear. You should not feel guilty about it.

edit: I was referring above to Amex pre-orders specifically.

Nice one TaG. You shouldn't have to do that, it seems communications between the openpandora staff and forum staff isn't going too well. This is the customer's money after all, there's a lot at stake here.

Hi,
I've had the total refunded, but I never received an email from the Pandora team. Should I wait until the re-order pages are up, or should I try and contact the team?

AnonymousTipster said:
Hi,
I've had the total refunded, but I never received an email from the Pandora team. Should I wait until the re-order pages are up, or should I try and contact the team?

You can find a copy of the mail here.

You can send a bank transfer now,, which is what openpandora would prefer, or wait until the credit card re-order page is up.

Last edited by a moderator:
What email address did you get that email from, and should I notify the Pandora team that I intend to re-order when the page is up? The email seems to ask for a response email, and if I've not responded to them, they may assume I don't want to reorder.

As long as the CC re-order page isn't up, they won't assume, that you don't want to re-order. They will make it very obvious, when the re-order page is up and you will have plenty of time to re-order.

AnonymousTipster said:
What email address did you get that email from, and should I notify the Pandora team that I intend to re-order when the page is up? The email seems to ask for a response email, and if I've not responded to them, they may assume I don't want to reorder.

If you want to wait for the credit card re-order there is no real need to contact them. If you were to do a bank transfer then you would reply to your original order confirmation.

edit: sorry, missed mali's post

Look at my sig for the latest info(click on the arrow in the quote-header for the full post). It seems, that they want to take the re-orders peu à peu and won't put up the CC page, soon.

And what if i want to order a pandora ? i have already subscribed to the newsletter.

The message on pandora.org says:
Remember to add your name to the newsletter mailing ( how can i put my name there when it if i can only put my email adres there?)

Sorry if this sounds stupid but do i just have to wait for a mail for more info?

If there are units left from the first batch due to cancelled orders, you will be notified when you can order. That's the plan at least ;)

Glad to hear things are still moving along. As soon as I can reorder via credit card I will. Good luck guys.

I have much faith in the project, but doing a bank transfer to a foreign country for a product that hasn't shipped requires religious faith IMO and I am not the type. As it is, the exchange rates took a bite out of my refund. But no matter what I can't wait to have my order put in again so I can kick back and wait for my Pandora to come. B)

mali said:
If there are units left from the first batch due to cancelled orders, you will be notified when you can order. That's the plan at least ;)
Though, to be honest, if you've added your name at this late stage, I don't fancy your chances. There were 10,000 names on the mailing list BEFORE the first pre-orders and the devs have openly admitted that they do not have the server capacity to send out 10,000 all at once.

The original pre-order email took several days (weeks?) to reach all the recipients.

If you really want one, best bet is to keep a close eye on the forums and web page.

Back