It's Preorder Day!

craigix said:
Just waiting for the bank now, everything else seems ready to go, I'll have to do a few tests once it's all live then the email can go out after 2 PM.
Yuhuuuuu! I love you maaaaaaaaaaaan :D!

My money is ready to go :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah yes, Paypal, I'll add that to the checkout too, it will just give you a notice telling you what to do.

I'll add details to the newsletter too.

22,050 Newsletters are going out, can you believe that?! And that is just from the UK, there are German and Turkish lists too!

fdsfkjds faerwec hzozs0e dspß24ksgy !!!!!

Oh damn, i am so excited hope it's 3pm (germany) shortly !!!!!!

:pandora1: :pandora1: :pandora1: :pandora1: :pandora1: :pandora1: :pandora1: :pandora1:
f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5

sy for the spam but i surely think i am not the only one who is hanging around on the site over here and lurking for every news he can get just to ensure that i will be able to place the preorder and transfer the cash to change the status to -waiting for delivery- !!!

22,050 newsletters going out, and 3000 available?

Did you used to work for Nintendo's marketing department? :D

craigix said:
Ah yes, Paypal, I'll add that to the checkout too, it will just give you a notice telling you what to do.

22,050 Newsletters are going out, can you believe that?! And that is just from the UK, there are German and Turkish lists too!
No Pandoras for all the people i supposse :( :D

So, the first 300 to pay get a Pandora is not it? :ph34r:

My finger is ready to push the trigger :ph34r: :lol:

craigix said:

I wasnt aware there was a german list I live in the netherlands but I added myself to the english list. Well Ill order one anyway doesnt really matter where it comes from does it? (maybe pricewise germany would be best for me though)

edit: well I actually do want to order from germany because of the power socets we have the same plugs as in germany but rather different ones than in england. Will the option be there to order from germany? (or will the pandora from germany be the same as the english one? )

Please don't underestimate how much the open source crowd is used to subscribe to every list they can get to aggregate there information.

craigix said:
Well, if you get an initial 10% willing participants, I would guess that will cover your initial 3000 units :) - fingers crossed for you guys!

Damn I hate living in the Antipodes.

It is 9:22pm on the 30th here but I can't stay awake for another 2 hours to get a pre-order in tonight.

Just because Australia is 10 hours ahead of GMT doesn't mean we should be discriminated against :p

Damn it!

I'm taking my pregnant wife for her 20 week scan this afternoon. And I can't see them letting me set up a 3G modem link in the waiting room. (I might not even be able to sneak in my GP2X for goodness sake)

Well that's Craig off our list of potential names! :)

hang on hang on - Is there any chance of a guaranteed pre-order if we name... nah - She wouldn't go for that. :unsure:

I know its a stupid question... but how do I preorder???
I havent followed posts on this forum for a long time...

Usoppe said:
I know its a stupid question... but how do I preorder???
I havent followed posts on this forum for a long time...
No one truly knows. All we know is a newsletter (see top-right corner of openpandora.org) sent after 2 PM BST is being sent out with full instructions on how to pre-order. :)

I Can't wait to pre-order.
I hope the Pre-order message gets posted on the forums as i'm not shure whether or not i receive this mail.

I added both my mail adresses.

This is a Must Have device :)

At first I planned to get myself a Wiz. But its 2.8" screen is too tiny when you're used to playing PSP.

Since the Pandora's screen is as big as the PSP's - 4.3" (and much better resolution) and it's preorder day I just added my email-address to openpandora.org (or should I - as I'm German - add me to another list?).

Hope it's not too late yet...

Btw., if I get a Pandora I will do some control and screen-positioning modifications to UAE4All if that hasn't been taken care of already (it wasn't in the PSP port)...

Thanks to another lucky coincidence I am home already! I'll be preordering as soon as I can

I really would like to have one to develop some stuff.
Would be first time i develop for an handheld...

F5
F5
F5
F5

Edit: openpandora.org won't let me in. =(
"Could not connect to the database:
Too many connections"

emil10001 said:
Too many connections"
Works now. but the emails were not yet sent out. I suspect that the site will go down anyway, after the emails are sent.

EDIT: now it doesn't work:
Too many connections"

Back