It's Preorder Day!

So 2pm in london is what time in NYC?

Vorporeal said:
polkunus said:
preorder started? what where? how? who? it is still the 29th in california? what? when is the actual order time? i didn't get my email??!?!?!?
Preorder starts at 2pm GMT/9am Eastern/6am Pacific.

You didn't get the email cause they haven't started yet.
Oh, never mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryuu said:
i already have mine B) long story short... i heard a loud bang in the garden, went to check what it was and found it was a curled up naked man sitting in a crater. He then walked over, handed me the pandora and said " GET TO THE CHOPPA! " ... i was lost for words and could only mutter " i dont swing that way"

i was playing psx a few minutes ago the analogs are amazing btw ;) oh and btw good luck with the preorders to all ye who are not the saviour's of mankind in the future :rolleyes:
Holy crap that was funny! :lol:

Just wanted to check with someone in the know.. if I preorder now this version mk1.. and then there's a second batch next year say called mk2 - will there be many differences like with the GP2X's F100 and F200 etc..??

Never mind I just read the FAQ.. the answer was no! (unless small ones out of necessity)

Exciting eh?

I wish it hadn't got dugg. Now I'm thinking they should ask you for your gp2x forum username or else you're not getting one :)

I'm having a half day off work to register my new car and order Pandora!

Craig: Are you not going to sign the inside of the case of the first batch for us?

EDIT
Hmmm, thinking about it it'd be pretty hard to sign and no-one would see it on the inside either. Hopefully there will be some visible difference to the case so you can tell its of the first batch (please)

danboid said:
Exciting eh?

I wish it hadn't got dugg. Now I'm thinking they should ask you for your gp2x forum username or else you're not getting one :)

I'm having a half day off work to register my new car and order Pandora!

Craig: Are you not going to sign the inside of the case of the first batch for us?

EDIT
Hmmm, thinking about it it'd be pretty hard to sign and no-one would see it on the inside either. Hopefully there will be some visible difference to the case so you can tell its of the first batch (please)
I seem to remember the first Amiga 1000's having signatures stamped inside the case (and a paw print ?!?!?) so there is precedent ;)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:JayMiner_Mitch.jpg

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5.......... UPS, I unintentionally pressed FastReply Button :D .

craigix said:
*About* 2pm, could easily be 2:30pm if things go slow. We still need a final go ahead from the bank tomorrow, ohhh I wonder when they will give us it, the suspense goes on...

Phoning for it at 8am though :)
Hi Craig..I`ve registered with all three of me emails.. I never got the initial email that everyone else got.. am I likely to get the mail about the pre-order??

Just waiting for the bank now, everything else seems ready to go, I'll have to do a few tests once it's all live then the email can go out after 2 PM.

craigix said:
Just waiting for the bank now, everything else seems ready to go, I'll have to do a few tests once it's all live then the email can go out after 2 PM.
I'm sure glad this is a bank outside the US.
Our bank might send you home until a bailout is passed in Congress.
Scary! Thanks gWb (douche bag)

Peace

Link

PS Godspeed CraigX!

Argh!! Bills got taken out today and I don't get payed for another week! Please don't sell out before I get in the first batch! :(

I was hoping to have my game ready for release pretty much as soon as I had a pandora to test on, but if I don't get one of the first batch the I (and everyone else) will have to wait.

Edit: and what's even more annoying is that I am waiting for paypal money to transfer to my account, if I had known that GBAX were accepting paypal I would've left the funds in my account.

I am ready ( evidently ) - Don't forget to add the PayPal details to that email - I know my luck, it is why I mention it lol

*Feels like back in the old days waiting at the store to collect his first AMIGA :)

Back