The Preorder Process

Status
Not open for further replies.

CronoTriggerfan

Website
pixelstopolygons.com
CronoTriggerfan said:
I'm hoping preorder, but they really do need to tell us how the hell this is all gonna work. I can understand the occasional gaff or delay, but this is getting to be some serious BS. This late in the game, if they still don't know what's going to go down on the 30th it won't happen. Point is, they're completely aware of how the preorder system is going to work, how long does it take to write up a quick e-mail instead of leaving us in the dark?
Yeah, it's a bit harsh, but this is really how I feel about it, and I know I'm not alone. Again, not trying to be hostile here, I know Craig and co. are probably really busy with all this. But come on, how long does it take to write an email? With that in mind, can anyone shed some light as to when we'll be notified of just how preorders will work?

Last edited by a moderator:
CronoTriggerfan said:
CronoTriggerfan said:
I'm hoping preorder, but they really do need to tell us how the hell this is all gonna work. I can understand the occasional gaff or delay, but this is getting to be some serious BS. This late in the game, if they still don't know what's going to go down on the 30th it won't happen. Point is, they're completely aware of how the preorder system is going to work, how long does it take to write up a quick e-mail instead of leaving us in the dark?
Yeah, it's a bit harsh, but this is really how I feel about it, and I know I'm not alone. Again, not trying to be hostile here, I know Craig and co. are probably really busy with all this. But come on, how long does it take to write an email? With that in mind, can anyone shed some light as to when we'll be notified of just how preorders will work?
When it's time to pre-order, IE, the 30th of September. This has been repeated many many times. Craig said the second e-mail will be the pre-order e-mail.

I agree. We lack basic information we should know 4 days before preorder. After all, some people have to get their money ready

anexanhume said:
When it's time to pre-order, IE, the 30th of September. This has been repeated many many times. Craig said the second e-mail will be the pre-order e-mail.
No, it hasn't. Some sources state we'll be notified a few days before, others say on the 30th itself. I made this thread so we could get the information clarified. If you're right in that they intend to let us know the preorder procedure the day of the preorder itself, I'd implore teh team to notify us earlier.

And Kyo, I 100% agree. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back