It's Preorder Day!

devil99125

Still Fresh
it's preorder day here in the UK At 2:00pm today am gonna preorder mine.

Does anyone know if there will be another Bach of pandoras this year :pandora1:

Damn you brits...

It's Pandora day for you guys already... I've got another 5 hours. :(

preorder started? what where? how? who? it is still the 29th in california? what? when is the actual order time? i didn't get my email??!?!?!?

polkunus said:
preorder started? what where? how? who? it is still the 29th in california? what? when is the actual order time? i didn't get my email??!?!?!?
Preorder starts at 2pm GMT/9am Eastern/6am Pacific.

You didn't get the email cause they haven't started yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
polkunus said:
No, they've not started yet, the email is going out around 14:00 (UK time). It's just it's the 30th here in the UK so it's P-Day (Pandora Day) or should that PPO-Day (Pandora Pre Order Day).

*About* 2pm, could easily be 2:30pm if things go slow. We still need a final go ahead from the bank tomorrow, ohhh I wonder when they will give us it, the suspense goes on...

Phoning for it at 8am though :)

craigix said:
*About* 2pm, could easily be 2:30pm if things go slow. We still need a final go ahead from the bank tomorrow, ohhh I wonder when they will give us it, the suspense goes on...

They won't be before 2pm GMT though, right? I've got a class here starting then and I don't want to be running to class at that time with my laptop out pounding on F5... :(

i already have mine B) long story short... i heard a loud bang in the garden, went to check what it was and found it was a curled up naked man sitting in a crater. He then walked over, handed me the pandora and said " GET TO THE CHOPPA! " ... i was lost for words and could only mutter " i dont swing that way"

i was playing psx a few minutes ago the analogs are amazing btw ;) oh and btw good luck with the preorders to all ye who are not the saviour's of mankind in the future :rolleyes:

I will wait for the second batch, now I have no money. I hope it comes out in early 2009, I would have the Pandora only 2 months after you

craigix said:

Can't you make it about 7pmish GMT I'm a bloody software tester so often do over the odds hours :(

liquidphantom said:
craigix said:

Can't you make it about 7pmish GMT I'm a bloody software tester so often do over the odds hours :(

i am sure they will change the already relatively well established pre order date that 2999 are prepared for, for one person.

Back