*** The Pandora Preorder Mail ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

paolo

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I know that the preorder starting day is tomorrow, so don't blame me.. but if I fear the newsletter is coming too late (sht happens), what is the site that if I keep pressing F5 will pop a "pay here" link?" out of the blue? is www.openpandora.org gonna have a new "buy now" tab ontop?

EDIT:
Slightly edited, closed and pinned by squidge until orders open. Hope OP doesn't mind :)

paolo said:
I know that the preorder starting day is tomorrow, so don't blame me.. but I was expecting lots of newbie-questions for knowing how to preorder... since there's not a wait-page or something for preordering! All the community seems so quiet & calm that I wonder if there is already a well known circuit where to preorder tomorrow and everybody knows it except 4 me...
If it's this way please tell me! don't want to be the only one nut keeping refreshed the www.openpandora.org page while everyone else is lurking evily on another site :D

p.s. and don't want to be the 3001st :p
An email will be going out to those on the mailing list. If you are not a member of the list, you can join by looking at the top right side of the openpadora.org page.

The mass mail should contain all the needed information, and is expected to go out sometime tomorrow, before pre-orders start.

Don't worry, everyone is getting the information at the same time, so you should have every opportunity to pre-order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look here

Thats if you've already signed up to the newsletter here.

edit

What ^ said.

paolo said:
[All the community seems so quiet & calm that I wonder if there is already a well known circuit where to preorder tomorrow and everybody knows it except 4 me...
If it's this way please tell me! don't want to be the only one nut keeping refreshed the www.openpandora.org page while everyone else is lurking evily on another site :D
The word seems to be that pre-order info (including URL) will come out in a newsletter. Sign up on the home page.

I imagine everyone else is lurking (evil or no) on their email clients/web-pages waiting for the promised newsletter.

--Todd

aeeeeyeyeaaa im soo excited !!

its like christmas early - i hope everyone gets one, then we can all get right into this pandora and see some great things on it.

The email will go out tomorrow at about 2PM UK Time.

We won't send it sooner for fear of causing a reload frenzy on the servers and crashing or slowing them down to a crawl.

When you get the email the site will be live and ready to roll.

2 PM... so that's 3 PM in germany. Oh yeah, that's good stuff. I might come home at 6, but I might also come home at 2, either way, I will probably get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back