It's Preorder Day!

I have a feeling this is going to talk all afternoon. I can't even go for a cuppa incase I miss everything!
:blink:

Actually, it might have been smart of them to specify a time, and then go an hour after that, that way everyone hits the servers, they crash, and then on recovery there will be less people spamming the sites.. of course, this would probably piss a bunch of people off and make them leave the community (until the next batch, not like someone could keep away from all the Pandora should be able to offer).

I'm in, got my order processed before the email arrived, just noticed the link on GBAX and went for it.

The email has now arrived though, so good luck guys...!

Oh, and don't forget to buy into the developer fund...!

:)

®

Shirohagen said:
I'm in, got my order processed before the email arrived, just noticed the link on GBAX and went for it.

®

I still haven't gotten an email, and the site is down. :'(

Last edited by a moderator:
Shirohagen said:

®
How the hell am I supposed to order one when I live in South Africa, and my pre-order area site is in Turkish?
-(e)

NO PAYPAL, that is not serious.........you cannot say PAYPAL yes today and then........... :(

Thanks for allowing buying an extra battery.
The only problem for my was the price in GBP, my card will convert to dollars THEN to brazilian money, I'll lose 2 times in the conversion.

Now if only it would be possible to declare a smaller value for customs...

john4p said:
Me, too. Was an exhausting procedure! ;)
Tell me about it!

The boards are beginning to load fine again, though

sweetlilmre said:
How the hell am I supposed to order one when I live in South Africa, and my pre-order area site is in Turkish?
-(e)
Ordered from 'Everywhere else'. Had to pay pounds which bites the big hairy balls of satan in exchange terms.
Hope they contact me on shipping address...
-(e)

Rivroner said:
NO PAYPAL, that is not serious.........you cannot say PAYPAL yes today and then........... :(
There is paypal, read the sticky

i got mine.
i feel so happy. is there a rollcall yet for all members who got theirs?

PoisonedV said:
i got mine.
i feel so happy. is there a rollcall yet for all members who got theirs?
Seems like a lot of the regulars here have secured theirs, which is good that they weren't pushed out by Digg / Engadget effect. I don't suppose they can publish a list (privacy and all that) so the only way is for peopleto reply to the threads like this. Happy days. :)

Back