Instant Pandora with a premium?

I do get jealous of people who can drink that much. I can't bear the hangovers, although it's apparently better if you wake up drunk and keep drinking.

I've got to go to bed now! It's actually getting light. Gads.

red wine hang overs are the worst for me, but I'm jealous of all the young uns at work who can still booze several nights on the trot

And I'm still waiting......

http://www.gbax.com/ is down now for days and I still have no telephone number. I asked for it three times so far.

I wrote many mails and also a private messages.

I paid a few hundred euros and I expect answer.

I am a nice person, but I can also be uncomfortable.

My patience is near the limit.

GbaX phone number : (+44) 191 243 2670

At least from what I remember it was that.

I coincidently enquired about ordering a second Pandora the same day as Craig released the details of the premium sales. I had a very hard and long think and decided to go for it although my common sense said most definitely no. I received my premium Pandora on Thursday, it is all functioning and I must say it is a unique little machine. I never was a games player but I got a taste with the GP2X and wanted a linux box with full keyboard like it.

The Pandora is very special in the market and no other product has had so much input from it's customers. It deserves our support.

I too still have an order outstanding that goes back to day 2 of the original release. So I stuck my neck out even further than it had been and I am please to say I still do not regret it.

It can only get better and we will make it that way. Craig and Evil put a lot more than a few hundred pounds on the line.

;) 'Be happy'

I coincidently enquired about ordering a second Pandora the same day as Craig released the details of the premium sales. I had a very hard and long think and decided to go for it although my common sense said most definitely no. I received my premium Pandora on Thursday, it is all functioning and I must say it is a unique little machine. I never was a games player but I got a taste with the GP2X and wanted a linux box with full keyboard like it.

The Pandora is very special in the market and no other product has had so much input from it's customers. It deserves our support.

I too still have an order outstanding that goes back to day 2 of the original release. So I stuck my neck out even further than it had been and I am please to say I still do not regret it.

It can only get better and we will make it that way. Craig and Evil put a lot more than a few hundred pounds on the line.

;) 'Be happy'

Very nice to hear that. My premium pandora should ship next week, so I'm also recieving my second unit before my first ;)

Can't wait to try it out and post here with a big smile instead of a waiting Pipeface -> :|

Just got my email from Jacqulyn, took her a few days to get back to me.

Paid for my upgrade (im a batch 2'er), so I should have my pandora within a fortnight.

Do we know what the status of those red stickers are?

The $499 price does not include shipping.

The 7 Day units ship within 7 days. They don't arrive within 7 days as we cannot control your local customs office or what the shipper may decide to do.

That said most people are getting them within 7 days, but I must make clear here (and it is clear on the website) they only ship within 7 days.

This is not clear. It is left open to interpretation and if this actually were a legal case it would side with the consumer.

How can I get one of the units within the next days?

Some units are being reserved to be shipped right away. They might be out of stock every once in a while, but with each new shipment from Texas, more of those units will be ready!

The cost for a Pandora that is delivered to you within the next 7 days is 500 USD (without VAT) or approx. 440 EUR (including VAT).

If you have already preordered and are waiting for your unit, you can either wait for it to be delivered - or upgrade your order to get it right away!

"Delivered to you" not shipped out. Delivered to you implies that you will receive it within 7 days. It also doesn't say that it DOESN'T include shipping. To make it "clear" it should be something like this:

The cost for a Pandora that will be mailed out within 7 days of receipt of payment is $500 USD bla bla bla. This does not include shipping, shipping can vary from country to country please email us, bla bla bla.

THAT is clear.

The $499 price does not include shipping.

The 7 Day units ship within 7 days. They don't arrive within 7 days as we cannot control your local customs office or what the shipper may decide to do.

That said most people are getting them within 7 days, but I must make clear here (and it is clear on the website) they only ship within 7 days.

This is not clear. It is left open to interpretation and if this actually were a legal case it would side with the consumer.

How can I get one of the units within the next days?

Some units are being reserved to be shipped right away. They might be out of stock every once in a while, but with each new shipment from Texas, more of those units will be ready!

The cost for a Pandora that is delivered to you within the next 7 days is 500 USD (without VAT) or approx. 440 EUR (including VAT).

If you have already preordered and are waiting for your unit, you can either wait for it to be delivered - or upgrade your order to get it right away!

"Delivered to you" not shipped out. Delivered to you implies that you will receive it within 7 days. It also doesn't say that it DOESN'T include shipping. To make it "clear" it should be something like this:

The cost for a Pandora that will be mailed out within 7 days of receipt of payment is $500 USD bla bla bla. This does not include shipping, shipping can vary from country to country please email us, bla bla bla.

THAT is clear.

Actually from some posters on this forum it doesn't matter what is written, they will always interpret it in their own way and make sure that nothing is clear for themselves, or anyone else that reads their posts...

Actually from some posters on this forum it doesn't matter what is written, they will always interpret it in their own way and make sure that nothing is clear for themselves, or anyone else that reads their posts...

Except "delivered to you within the next 7 days" means you will receive it within 7 days. It's a misinterpretation to think it means anything else. The text on the site is simply wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Except "delivered to you within the next 7 days" means you will receive it within 7 days. It's a misinterpretation to think it means anything else. The text on the site is simply wrong.

Actually you will receive it within the next 7 days to me means get it within 7 days.

But "These units ship within 7 days." isn't really open to interpretation, but if it was then personally I would have contacted the sales and asked for confirmation of the meaning, instead of stressing over it.

I don't know what your native language is, but translated to german, "delivered" could mean that it will arrive within 7 days or that it will be shipped within 7 days. As I'm sure that no one can guarantee a exact date at which the unit will arrive in any country of the world I immediatly knew it was "shipped to".

So, now you know what the "delivered to you" part means. And: No offense, but as you can not guarantee that any other choice of words won't be misinterpreted by someone else - why not just let it go?

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't know what your native language is, but translated to german, "delivered" could mean that it will arrive within 7 days or that it will be shipped within 7 days. As I'm sure that no one can guarantee a exact date at which the unit will arrive in any country of the world I immediatly knew it was "shipped to".

So, now you know what the "delivered to you" part means. And: No offense, but as you can not guarantee that any other choice of words won't be misinterpreted by someone else - why not just let it go?

Also the web page says shipped... Dunno if that was changed recently... Go conspiracists!!!!

It's also 7 working days not 7 days, but I've read people getting them as early as 2 days.

Back