I'm Sorry

plopperz

Huh?
Website
Visit site
I'm sure many of you are aware of my 'test' last week (if you missed it, you can read about it here)
I would like to apologize for that.

Actually, it wasn't a test at all, it was me wanting to be an idiot.

I rarely do anything wrong, and I wanted to do something 'against the rules'.
This was probably the worst way of going about it.
What I really should've done was download a bunch of torrents and went back to being the good guy.

It wasn't an attack on PoisonedV, TINXL, or the wiki, just me trying to be, an asshole.
And for that, I am truly sorry.
In fact, I don't mind PoisonedV at all, I've long accepted that TINXL is going to be made, and I love the wiki and read it all the time.
TINXL happened to be a topic that people seemed to be sensitive about, PoisonedV was really the only one (aside from myself, at one time) against the project, and the wiki was the easiest place to do something like that.
This was the perfect combination for me to be a dickhead.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to justify anything I did. It was a very stupid decision on my part and I regret ever doing it. I am just trying to explain why I did this.

I feel the need apologize to everyone on this board.
Specifically to PoisonedV.

PoisonedV- I have nothing against you, you just have a somewhat aggressive posting style, and because of that and your (previous?) objection to TINXL, you were really the only person here that could be believably do that. There was no intention to get you banned or flamed. By impersonating someone on this board, I knew that it would make it on here, thus getting attention. It was my every intention, if someone didn't do already, to suggest an impostor.

This was an extremely stupid and immature thing of me to do I cannot express how sorry I am. I want you to know that is not kind of person I am.

I am not asking for forgiveness here, and I can understand if you not forgive me.
If I am not welcome back here, then I will not return.

I will not re-register, and I will not do anything like this ever again, to anyone (including the PSP forums).

That said, if you do allow me to return, I can assure you the I will be same, calm and respectful person that I was before this ever happened.

Thanks for reading this,
-PZ

I wasn't exactly sure where I should post this, but this seemed like the best place to put it.

Last edited by a moderator:
PlopperZ said:
I am just trying to explain why I did this.
PlopperZ said:
...it was me wanting to be an idiot...I wanted to do something 'against the rules'...
Uh, could you explain more clearly? Why did you "want to be an idiot" or "do something 'against the rules'"? If you spontaneously experience these feelings and don't know why, then I suggest seeing a psychiatrist, otherwise could you give a better explanation?

Meh, what's life without a little anarchy?

I say we move on, the guy's clearly not gonna do it again, forgive and forget.

Uh, could you explain more clearly? Why did you "want to be an idiot" or "do something 'against the rules'"? If you spontaneously experience these feelings and don't know why, then I suggest seeing a psychiatrist, otherwise could you give a better explanation?

I don't remember why exactly I did. The best explanation I can give you is that I wanted to feel the excitement of doing something that I know is wrong. Something I had not really felt since I was about 12 years old.
I don't know if you are being serious about the psychiatrist thing, but you can rest assured if I start getting those feelings on a regular basis, I'll see one.

towlie2.jpg

I really don't. I ate some leftover hash brownies earlier this morning. I recall eating like 3 lunches...and then I think I fell asleep :unsure:

daclassicgamingmaster said:
I really don't. I ate some leftover hash brownies earlier this morning. I recall eating like 3 lunches...and then I think I fell asleep :unsure:
Lol, how strange, I was just watching this

PlopperZ said:
I am not asking for forgiveness here, and I can understand if you not forgive me.
If I am not welcome back here, then I will not return.

Thanks for reading this,
-PZ
I wasn't exactly sure where I should post this, but this seemed like the best place to put it.

We forgive you, man. :)

Nova said:
Meh, what's life without a little anarchy?

I say we move on, the guy's clearly not gonna do it again, forgive and forget.

agreed!

I think that was incredibly big and brave of PlopperZ to post that. It took a lot of guts.

I personally am not happy at what he did, and will still be keeping an eye out, but I reckon he deserves a slap on the back for being so honest, or perhaps a concealed trip wire on the door to the swimming pool just for a laugh.

Back