Name And Shame

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was all planned.
It was never my intention to get him banned, just to see if you could figure it out.
That is why I hinted at there being an imposter.
PoisonedV just happened to be an obvious person to do this, so I picked him.
Sorry, PoisonedV.

In the mean time I'm going to reregister in a few days and be the good little boy that I have been for the past 3 months.
Don't worry, I won't be doing anything like this again to you guys. Though I might try it with the PSP forums to see if they're as smart as you :) .

Good job on Orkie for finding that.

Again, sorry to PoisonedV for mixing you up in this.

Why don't you go trick some epileptics into watching a flashing light now, or maybe feed rocks to small children in a park?

I hope he gets IP banned. Even if he proxys, I want to inconvenience him.

He's just an attention whore. He just wanted to upset us so we'd talk about him.

I didn't sit right with me either which is why I added "If that's really you PoisonedV".

My original comment still stands though, just meant for another person.

PlopperZ: This sort of childish behaviour doesn't belong here. You've already shown from your previous comments on here that you don't believe in the TINXL project. That's more than enough criticism. Sabotaging wiki's and then trying to frame someone else for it, is just unacceptable. You make it sound like it was all a game to you, for your personal entertainment, which in my opinion is even worse. If it was up to me you'd just earned yourself a ban, both on the wiki and here. Lucky for you, it's up to someone else.

He can't reply, I'm afraid. For action with a potential effect of character assassination, he's out of it for a little while.

I suggest that for this and future cases like this, we should create a "Medal of Shame" graphic that would go where the "Xtreme Team" graphic goes for the mods. Anyone who acts like a total dickhead (like PlopperZ did) is not only banned but forced to "wear" the medal for some time, for everyone to see.

No, it would turn into a joke.

I once used a forum where the admins gave everyone they didn't like insulting user ranks, and I took a screenshot of mine and made it my signature. They got all upset and said "No! It's not supposed to be funny! And they changed it to "Royal C*ntwad" or something. Finally, they threatened to sue me for using an image of the name they invented or something silly. I left there.

The point is, punishment has to actually bother the person.

What the fuck? This is what happened: Back when I was really angry I left a stupid asshole comment in the talk section. I apologized, but didn't delete the comment, because I didn't want to act coy like I never was an asshole. I didn't do shit to the wiki.

The name isn't even spelled right, jesus christ why did he do this? What a fag.
I admit I'm a cunt alot, but I don't blame other people for it.
heres where i apologized

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody blames you. Everyone knows by now that Pooper or whatever is a total ass. I feel like you at least contribute to the community sometimes, while he just hung around playing the troll.

Gruso - I don't think so. There is a big difference between the writing styles.

I think it was just plopperz (the new villian) using poisonedv's name in the wiki to get him banned for fun. (Sorry to use the word "think".)

Gruso, I'm not related to PlopperZ at all. You can tell that by my blind hate of south park. I already have an account: http://pandorawiki.org/index.php?title=User:poisonedV

Thanks to you guys anyway, for you know, blaming me for shit without getting all the facts, and not knowing how 'Poisoned' is spelled... Guess I'll go 'cunt' up another wiki!

Well, let's be clear so there's no confusion: this is a wiki issue, not a general forum issue.

In fact, I wish this wasn't publicized here in the first place. The way Wikipedia does it, they post a ban notice on the user's page. That's a lot better than publicly humiliating someone (which doesn't do much good anyway - the person's humiliating themselves to begin with, and they know that) on a forum that is related to but not owned by the wiki.

No one thinks it was you! He tried to fool us, calm down!
Yes, Pooper made us all angry at you for about ten minutes. It's over now, as long as he's banned.

I just think we should go warn the other forum he mentioned, PSP forums, that he's going to try it again.

@JavaJake, It's a wiki issue, but it's also a community issue. He insulted everyone here when he did that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back