Bad Start Sorry

M

Monkeydang

Its me the dangster, Im sorry for ruining my previous threads.
I quess that I was just in denile for all of the changes I had to face,I miss being a fun person to be around.

My posts here however were not fun, nor enjoyable and I plead for your forgiveness..
I dont even know where to start chatting now...

I suppose you could visit the IDLE forums to get an idea of what sort of things I like to chat about, although this chat isnt about figuring me out and chatting about me.
Of course not.
It's about someone starting a good thread , and people having a reaction to it, prefreably a pleasant reaction.
I want to create lucas arts cartoons ,due to the sucess of my "creation" ...

I think that the brillance that I have conveyed in earlier projects could pull through to me now and could give me a pleasant and porseprous toss into the future.

Im sorry for my previous outrageous posts but I have what I am calling
PERFECT ARTISTIC INTELLIGENCE

PERFECT ARTISTIC INTELLIGENCE is where an individual has overwhelemed himself with being original and artisticly bonded, and where in instant is not brillant to common man, but shows man ture brillancy from him own self in a original ,uncommon, and upexpected manner.PERFECT ARTISTIC is often confused with moronicy fooliness...it is also mostly random.
People who follow PERFECT ARTISITC are artistic geniuses and are often very intellgient indivudals who come up with things that the "normal"man often does not.
PERFECT ARTISTIC INTELLIGENCE can be seen from people such as the creators of the simpsons or Family Guy.

PERFECT ARTISTIC INTELLEGENCE individuals often confuse people, people often see them as slow or un-intleligent..but
PERFECT ARTISITC INTELLEGENCE peoples are always thinking about objects people or places in different light,due to a lack of interest in the norm, and in the norms boundaries, so they create boundaries normal to themselves but they are in control of those boundaries and can strecth them as far as they want to.

PERFECT ARTIST PEOPLE
P.A.I people often see splatters of paint on a desk and tell others (whom hold a stare of "your crazy")..that the splatter looks like a person . aniaml place or anything other than just an ordinary splatter of paint...

In my great P.A.I. expreience...
once..I was part of a art mentorship, I was helping to paint a bench.
I took the back side of the bench.
My P.A.I took place.
I dump the paints onto my hands and arms, and my hands and arms were my pallet..I mixed the paints on my body and I painted with my body..
Observers said things like "Brillant work, that looks beautfiul.."
Fellow mentor students keept looking at me and my work as they painted normal things "totaly un-abstract"on the rest of the bench..I started to use new methods..I ran over to a tree and I mummbeled soemthing to it..I was in the zone.As I tore off a bristley leave I noticed that no studnet with no P.A.I. staring at me in massive confusion..I rolled the bristled leave down my paint encompassed arm..and I ran over to the bench and I used the bristke paint covered leave to make designs..this was inspirational to the other memmbers of the mentorship , they took that idea and before you knew it we were using flowers, bricks, rocks, and just about everything to make designs..I have P.A.I. to thank for this.

P.A.I. often are very artistic..and sometimes like to provoke reactions out of people that they dont see normal for that person, In order to do this they have to do things that are normal to themselves but not that person..this helps other people be more open minded in the process.

Anyways this is sort of a intor of me..hope you all forgive me.

wow. You really, really come across as having your head far up your rectum...

perhaps if you weren't so full of yourself you'd find it easier to make friends. I mean, describing yourself as perfectly intelligent...it's just...well...

most people would stop at calling themselves creative, y'know?

You totaly misunderstood me, and what I was trying to say..
Its perfect artist intellgence as in its a perfect and unique special gift to me, and its perfect to me and for m,e becuase nothing is wrong with me..you compleetly misunderstood what i was saying.

Its a beatiful and unique thing to be as artisticly insightful as me , and the only reason I call it perfect is becuase to me it is perfect to me, to you its not perfect thats the whole point of
P.A.I
try reading it again, maybe you'll get it more.
Oh gezze maybe I was misleading on my post, maybe the world isnt ready for me to sum up what P.A.I is.

If you brag about being humble, your not. If you brag about being intelligent, your not. So heres your translation:
Monkeydang said:
Look at me, I'm PERFECTLY WEIRD AND YOU SHOULD REVERE ME

Last edited by a moderator:
btw you have got something wrong with you. You cannot spell or type proper engrish (pun intended).

Erm, why do you keep vexing us? This is a forum dedicated for discussing about GP32 related topics. You don´t seem to have anything to do with that, you upset the people at the IDLE forum, and the only thing that you can do to not upset us is to get lost or at least stop posting such crap. With your "PERFECT INTELLIGENCE" you should be able to grasp that.

BTW: your "Lucasarts fan project is very controversal, to say the least....

Why are you here? This is primarily a forum for GP32 owners. I don't see what you're trying to do in this thread.

EvilDragon posted on May 9 2005 at 12:50 AM said:
We don't rock. You don't love us.
Please don't spam this board. We don't care about your crazy adventure - come back when you have a fully working version for the GP32.

... or start talking again at these boards when it's GP32 related.

Be warned: You WILL get banned as soon as you try stuff like this again.

Do you know how to read?

Monkeydang posted on May 15 2005 at 04:59 PM said:
as in its a perfect and unique special gift to me

there are plenty of amazingly creative people. creativity isn't entirely unique

:eek:

You totaly misunderstood me, and what I was trying to say..
Its perfect artist intellgence as in its a perfect and unique special gift to me, and its perfect to me and for m,e becuase nothing is wrong with me..you compleetly misunderstood what i was saying.

Its a beatiful and unique thing to be as artisticly insightful as me , and the only reason I call it perfect is becuase to me it is perfect to me, to you its not perfect thats the whole point of
P.A.I
try reading it again, maybe you'll get it more.
Oh gezze maybe I was misleading on my post, maybe the world isnt ready for me to sum up what P.A.I is.

I see Im not welcomed here dont bother replying Im leaving here now..

LOl,
PAIN
you guys all misunderstood me, Ill sum it up for you some day, I
Im not bragging, what would I brag over!?
YOu all misunderstood, and in return insulted me.
why the insults, you all misunderstood (times a million)

No no no no!
Im not high on me, this is making me sad
you all misunderstood, give me the chance ..
dont hate me.
Please.
this isnt what i intended
give me the chance that ... one day Ill make you understand what I mean by this thread..

please dont hate me, this has gone all wrong.

No, you're not intelligent or artistic, you're just an idiot who likes to spam 8 billion boards.
Maybe he's a WOMT (Weapon of Mass Trolldom)

Its a beatiful and unique thing to be as artisticly insightful as me

this is what I was talking about, with the whole rectum/head scenario

I call it perfect is becuase to me it is perfect, to you its not perfect thats the whole point of P.A.I

so PAI is you telling us that your work is perfect, whether we agree or not? Just so you know art is judged by other people not oneself. Tracy Emin was talking bollocks, its art if WE say it is, your opinion is irrelevant.

YOur ignorant and rude to call me names, and to outcast me from your forum.
I can judge you by your first words that your a ass more than you are intelligent, my words here previous to your garbage post, weer collective and pleasant.

Monkeydang posted on May 15 2005 at 06:10 PM said:
YOur ignorant and rude to call me names, and to outcast me from your forum.
I can judge you by your first words that your a ass more than you are intelligent, my words here previous to your garbage post, weer collective and pleasant.
and you're desperately in need of English lessons.

Why on earth does this sound like one of those stupid learning support lectures which try to describe wastrels as being gifted?

rohdbandwebsite5uk.jpg

Back