Bad Start Sorry

Even the devs aren't allowed to brag as much as you did. I get what your saying. And the way to put it without angering anybody, is just say you have ORIGINALITY which is not bragging, explains exactly what you mean, and doesn't anger anybody and start flames.

Monkeydang posted on May 15 2005 at 06:10 PM said:
YOur ignorant and rude to call me names, and to outcast me from your forum.
I can judge you by your first words that your a ass more than you are intelligent, my words here previous to your garbage post, weer collective and pleasant.

You really need to get laid.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks balh
and I wasnt trying to brag.
Why did you all go crazy on me like that?

Monkeydang posted on May 15 2005 at 05:13 PM said:
thanks balh
and I wasnt trying to brag.
Why did you all go crazy on me like that?
rohdbandwebsite5uk.jpg

Whoever says stuff that will most certainly be misunderstood (like you, dangster) deserves to be misunderstood. If you were smart you would´t post stuff that we don´t understand.
So you´re implying that we´re all stupid because we can´t understand you. The best thing you could do is to jojn a forum for weirdos like you are, they will probably understand how it´s like to be a godlike artist (not to mention the Pink Elephants) :lol:

let me sum up me,Im not braggin
I too artsitic for my own good and people see it as retarded or crazy.
I see things in other things that no one can see...
People think Im a idiot realy im just bored of living in the same world as normal does and i want to exxpand the boundaries..

People who follow PERFECT ARTISITC are artistic geniuses and are often very intellgient indivudals who come up with things that the "normal"man often does not.
PERFECT ARTISTIC INTELLIGENCE can be seen from people such as the creators of the simpsons or Family Guy.

PERFECT ARTISTIC INTELLEGENCE individuals often confuse people, people often see them as slow or un-intleligent..but
PERFECT ARTISITC INTELLEGENCE peoples are always thinking about objects people or places in different light,due to a lack of interest in the norm, and in the norms boundaries, so they create boundaries normal to themselves but they are in control of those boundaries and can strecth them as far as they want to.

PERFECT ARTIST PEOPLE
P.A.I people often see splatters of paint on a desk and tell others (whom hold a stare of "your crazy")..that the splatter looks like a person . aniaml place or anything other than just an ordinary splatter of paint...

In my great P.A.I. expreience...
once..I was part of a art mentorship, I was helping to paint a bench.
I took the back side of the bench.
My P.A.I took place.
I dump the paints onto my hands and arms, and my hands and arms were my pallet..I mixed the paints on my body and I painted with my body..
Observers said things like "Brillant work, that looks beautfiul.."
Fellow mentor students keept looking at me and my work as they painted normal things "totaly un-abstract"on the rest of the bench..I started to use new methods..I ran over to a tree and I mummbeled soemthing to it..I was in the zone.As I tore off a bristley leave I noticed that no studnet with no P.A.I. staring at me in massive confusion..I rolled the bristled leave down my paint encompassed arm..and I ran over to the bench and I used the bristke paint covered leave to make designs..this was inspirational to the other memmbers of the mentorship , they took that idea and before you knew it we were using flowers, bricks, rocks, and just about everything to make designs..I have P.A.I. to thank for this.

P.A.I. often are very artistic..and sometimes like to provoke reactions out of people that they dont see normal for that person, In order to do this they have to do things that are normal to themselves but not that person..this helps other people be more open minded in the process.

Anyways this is sort of a intor of me..hope you all forgive me.

Monkeydang posted on May 15 2005 at 06:16 PM said:
let me sum up me,Im not braggin
I too artsitic for my own good and people see it as retarded or crazy.
I see things in other things that no one can see...
People think Im a idiot realy im just bored of living in the same world as normal does and i want to exxpand the boundaries..
Oh no. We all see Guybrush Threepwood Being raped by Lechuck(tm) so very artistic.

so far most all your posts on this board have been about yourself. Please, please post about either the gp32 or videogames. If you have no interest in either then this is the wrong forum for you.

this thread has grown far too large in such a short period of time

Monkeydang posted on May 15 2005 at 06:22 PM said:
That's because we all hate you for being such a crap 5000th member.

EVEYBODY WORSHIP ME INSTEAD!!!!

What?

Monkeydang posted on May 15 2005 at 05:22 PM said:
you don't seem to understand so I will add a caption

b29id.jpg

Monkeydang posted on May 15 2005 at 05:18 PM said:
we were using flowers, bricks, rocks, and just about everything to make designs..I have P.A.I. to thank for this.

nope. You have your nursery school teacher to thank for this

Look, I promise that wasn't me that time!!!! Nor was it boiz inda hood!

But why ban him? That was great! Bring him back, give him his own talkshow("Our special guest...ME!").

Anyway, I've just come back from singing a Mattine performance of Die Zauberflote, that's f*&king art and don't you forget it!!!!

:D :blink: :p

Back