I'm alive and in Japan

EssoAir

Not that anyone cares, but I haven't been on this forum in a long time. Well I'm back! And much to Ekianjo's chagrin im sure, I live in Japan now! (only for a yea, though) I live in Yukuhashi, Fukuoka! It's so great here and I'm having so much fun! I'm learning Japanese in school as well as on my own. Its rather difficult. There are lots of strange rules. But HELLO AGAIN everyone! Can't wait for the Pyrah!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if a year is long enough for your experiences to turn sour.

http://kotaku.com/5484581/japan-its-not-funny-anymore
Oh dear, looks like a nightmare to anti-alcoholic vegan me.

I always hear buddhism is a big thing in Japan (although all I ever knew were agnostic or shintoistic) and buddhists are imho supposed to be vegetarian, how come that everything in Japan has animal in it?

^Sake is delicious though and I would scale a mountain for a bowl of real Udon with Nattō.

Have fun there EssoAir. Peace:)

Very cool, EssoAir!.....

I spent about a month there some years ago and it was a unique experience all in all....

Stayed mostly in Kurashiki.....had very nice historic area with canal running through it...

And spent a few days in Tokyo, Kyoto, Nara, Kobe, Nagasaki, Hiroshima, etc....and rode motorcycle around Shikoku island....

and then made it all the way down to some of the southern islands by ferry (a few hours south of Kagoshima...)....far south enough that it was semi-tropical, monkeys, etc.....

Have a great time there.....

I wonder if a year is long enough for your experiences to turn sour.

http://kotaku.com/5484581/japan-its-not-funny-anymore

Oh dear, looks like a nightmare to anti-alcoholic vegan me.

I always hear buddhism is a big thing in Japan (although all I ever knew were agnostic or shintoistic) and buddhists are imho supposed to be vegetarian, how come that everything in Japan has animal in it?
Haha, buddhism is such a joke in japan i dont even know where to start.

Back